⋆Eleven⋆

"𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟...𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥."

...

Walk away Millie.....walk away...

Millie is inarticulate, betrayal taking over her actions. She's seething with rage, having lost all of her self control.

"What the fuck Jacob!" Millie yells out, causing both Maddie and Jacob to turn to face her.

Jacob's eyes widen as he notices what he was just caught doing. However, Maddie is wearing a smug expression, which makes Millie want to punch her square in the face.

"Millie Im sorry" Jacob starts slowly, untangling himself out of Maddie's arms. He approaches Millie, however, she isnt having any of it.

"Get away from me!" She feels rage rush through her vigorously, feeling as if there is steam blowing out of her ears.

Yet he doesnt listen, as he begins to walk towards her. "Mills come on."

That is when Millie decides to fight back, noticing the defence she is holding in her hands. Millie throws the leftover punch at Jacob. He groans due to the citric juice stinging his eyes.

Millie is shocked by her own actions. Nevertheless, she asked him to back off, and he didn't. ANd to be honest, he deserved it.

"Fuck you" Millie spits sharply, before throwing her cup on the porch deck and running off, disappearing into the darkness.

-

Millie can't take it anymore, she feels like a complete idiot.  She is now only putting the pieces together; he had fooled her.

Every time that he hadn't been there with her, he's been doing god knows what with someone else. She was never good enough for him, and for some reason, he didn't say anything about it to her.

A small part of her hopes that its because he is to nice of a guy and wouldn't want to hurt her. Either way, Jacob Sartorious is why she is sobbing right now, hugging her body to contain even a fragment of her own body heat as she runs back to her cabin.

Between sniffles, Millie notices the vibrations of her phone in her back pocket. She opens it, to find a dozen messages from Sadie.

Sadie Sink 💓

Hey Mills, we wanna head back. Where are you?

Millie where the fuck are u????

Are u ok?

Hellloooooo

U alive????

?!

Millie wipes the streaming tears from her face as her fingers quickly compose a response. Telling her best friend about the awful encounter with her now ex-boyfriend Jacob is an option. However, she doesn't want to ruin Sadies fun night, only because she feels like shit. She doesn't need to be taken care of right now.