Ch1. Meeting the Mexican

It was March, band season was coming. Mr. McStary was getting excited, but also sad because he had to find a penny replacer. His beloved Penny had left.
        Suddenly a knock came from the metallic band doors. "Who could that be?" Mr McStary pondered. He opened the door to find a short, but loveable Mexican man. His name was unknown.
    Mr. McStary was startled to see such a cutie patootie in front of him. He was like the anime waifu Mr.McStary never had.
"Who are you?" Mr. McStary questioned
"That's for me to know and you to find out" he said while firmly grasping Mr.McStary's hand
     After a few minutes the sexy Mexican let go Ronalds hand.
"I'd like to be your assistant director" He said while grinning
Ronald was confused
"I don't even know your name."
"Eskskamilla, Robert Eskskamilla."
Mr. McStary was getting excited. He'd never felt this way from his wife. He cleared his throat,"show me what you got."
Robert grinned at Ronald while licking his lips"okie doki doki" In the background your reality started playing.
"Everyday I imagine a future where I can be with you ..."
Robert was dancing and marching to the music, he was even doing flag work. Ronald couldn't take his eyes that little Mexican man.
Ronald bit his lip," is that all you got?"
The song Rasputin started playing. Mr.McStary was breakdancing.
"Ra ra rasputin lover of Russian queen..." the music was blaring and Robert stopped the music and started playing the Minecraft song Revenge.
"CREEPER AWWW MAN..."
Robert started twerking. Ronald was mesmerized by Roberts phat ass.
Ronald started playing the uwu song
"UwU your so warm couldn't help but notice your buldge from across the floor...." Mr.McStary was doing his best anime girl moves.
Robert asked,"so about that job"
Ronald replied while breathing heavily" your hired"

TO BE CONTINUED...