Epilogue

1618.

"Come Little Children, I'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment. Come little children, the time's come to play. Here in my garden of shadows~" Sings a witch from the air.

That's when Thomas Sanders woke and saw his brother wasn't next to him in bed his eyes widened and he ran out of bed, hearing the song and ran after his brother. He ran all the way to the Sanderson Brothers' house, tearing his clothes.

That's when he saw his brother with the witches surrounding him. He watched slightly, hoping nothing will happen. The they gave her a drink, he couldn't take it anymore, "EMILE NO!" He yelled.

The witches looked up. There was a yellow one, a green one, and a purple one. The yellow one had a snake like look, his eyes were green and the pupil slit, on the side of his face was scales, ge had a snake tounge. He had a black and yellow suit on and a bowler hat. The green one looked quite stupid, but has a rich look, his suit on with a green sash, quite like a duke, and a moustache, and quite black eyes. Then there was the purple one. He was....sexy, but looked extremely tired, considering the huge eyebags, he probably was. His outfit was comfortable, wearing a black hoodie with purple stiches and patches. His pants were tight and ripped. His hair was in his face, and purple on the tips. The three men looked at each other and smirked.

"Aww, look Vee," The green one said to the purple, now known as Vee, "He's trying to save the child!"

Vee chuckled, "Yes Remus, I can see that. I still have eyes." He said to the green, or Remus.

The yellow rolled his eyes, "Remus! Virgil! Over here, we are going to punish him for interupting us!"

Virgil nods, pulling Remus with him, "Alright Deceit, what spell are we using?"

"Can I play with him?" Remus asked, reaching out to Thomas, who in turn flinched.

Deceit rolled his eyes, swatting at Remus, "Book!" He called, a book floating to him. He looked through the book, then his eyes lit up, "Ahhh, yes." He smirked, "As punishment, you will be turned into a cat! Forever! You will never, ever, die!" He cackled.

Virgil and Remus laughed loudly, then they all lined there hands up and said a spell turing him into a cat. Remus then looked behind him, "Brothers, look!" He pointed to Emile, who was glowing with his spirit around him. The Brothers smirked and walked over to him, the slowly sucked in their soul, killing the boy.

Then there was a knock, "Witches! Let us in and return Emile and Thomas Sanders!"

Deceit looks around, "cover him" he whispered, then yelled, "No witches here!!"

Remus and Virgil covered her. Then the door bust down.

~Ts 30 minutes~

Mr. Sanders looked at the withches, "now. Where is Thomas Sanders?!"

Deceit thought, "Hmmm, never heard of him!" He said happily. "Boys! Sing!" The three sang, the towns people covering their ears, dropping the spell book. He then looked at it, "In 300 years time, a virgin boy will light the black flame candle, and we will awaken!!!" Deceit cackled.

Mr. Sanders looked at the three than gave a slight nod, and hanged them.