Hickey Prank

Ally💖
Your POV

"So what's up guys welcome to my channel and here we are, I'm waiting for my girlfriend and I'm about to do a hickey prank on her" i giggled

"So let me just put the hickey stickers andddd there"
I stood up and hid the camera, i sat down for a bit and used my phone.

"BABE!! I'm home!!" i heard ally.
"I'm here!!" i shot back and lie down on my back. She straddled me and kissed me.
"What's up little baby?" i teased her
"I'm not little, you're just tall" she said and pouted.
"aww don't pout" i whined and massaged her scalp. She hummed and scrunched her cute little nose.
I sat up and tilted my head a bit so she can see the hickies.

She squinted her eyes and pulled my hoodie.
"Wait.. What is that?" she asked and pushed my head to the side harshly.
"What? What is what?" i played dumb.
"What the hell y/n why is there a huge kiss mark on you neck?!" she shouted and climbed down my lap.
"What? There is nothing in there" i said and prenteded to look at it on my phone screen.
"Oh yeah? Then what is that? WHAT IS THAT?!!" she grabbed my chin and forced my head to face the side.
"Ow be careful" i said calmly trying not to laugh.
"Are you cheating on me?" she asked with her tears on her eyes.
"No baby, i would never do that. Never in my life" i said and hugged her
She pushed me and sobbed loudly, damnit i have to tell her now.
"Then why do you have a kiss mark on your neck, i didn't give that to you" she said as her voice cracked.
I laughed and pulled her for a hug
"It's a prank baby, a prank. Look" i laughed and wiped the sticker with a damp towel. I went to the camera and waved.
"I totally got you" she slapped my chest and pouted.
"Aww dont pout" i said and kissed her

Normani🖤
Your POV

I sighed and readied myself.
I hummed and did my finishing touch on my masterpiece. I laughed to myself and hid the camera below the tv.

I was fixing my hair up when a hand snaked on my waist and kissed my exposed shoulder.
"Hey babe what ya doin?" i heard normani whispered. I hummed and turned around.
Her brows knitted together and her mouth fell open.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" she said and pulled my neck towards her.
"Stop" i giggled when her breath tickled me
"Quit playing! Where did you get that huge ass hickey? I'm sure as hell that i did not give that to you" she said and crossed her arm.
"A Hickey?" i said and grabbed the mini mirror on the table and looked at it.

"Oh shit." i muttered and turned to her
"What? Are you cursing yourself cuz you got caught now? Who is she?!"
She shouted and pulled my shirt to her as i was trying to get away from her.
"This is not a hickey.. I.. Maybe i burnt this with my curler" i made up.
"Stop lying" she said and tears came pouring

"Okay babe, this is not real. Rub it off"
I said and laughed crazily. She rubbed it off and it came out.
"Damn you!" she giggled and kissed my cheeks

Lauren👄
Your POV

"Okay Dinah hide in there" i said and pushed her behind the huge ass cutains of the hotel rooms. She's going to record the whole thing.
"Wanna bet?" she challenged me
"Okay i bet she will cry and punch me" i said
"Okay I'll give you ten bucks if that happens but if not then you'll give me deal?" she extended her hand at me
"Deal" i shook her hand and sat down on the bed while leaning on the headboard

I heard the door open and close.
"Hey y/nn what are you up to?" her voice is so fucking raspy and it's soooo sexy.
"Hm nothing much" i said and spread my arms so she can lay on me.
"You feelin tired? How was you night out with your friends?" she asked and raised her eyebrows, she probably saw the hickey.
"Yes I'm drained and last night was fine" i said nervously and hugged her tighter
"Hold up... What?... What is that?" she asked and studied my skin.
"Huh? What what?" i asked and turned my head to her.
"There's a huge mark on you neck? What the fuck?!! Did you sleep with someone last night?" she asked and stood up.

I stepped out of the bed and held her arm but she pushed me.
"WHO??!!!" she asked and punched my chest.
I stayed quiet and soon enough her tears rolled down her face.
I love her eyes when they're like this. So vulnerable and pretty.
"Baby i haven't slept with anyone...."
I trailed of and she sobbed harder.
"You could've just broken up with me"
She said and that snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Okay that's enough... Dinah get out in there" i hugged lauren and kissed her
"It's a prank baby, i love you" i said and pulled her towards the bed so she san sit.
"You owe me ten" i smirked at Dinah and pushed her out of the room.

"Baby are you okay?" i asked her and she nodded weakly.
"I'm sorry" i said and kissed her.
"is there anything i can do to make it up to you?" i asked and her eyes lit up
"Buy me food and let's watch movies and cuddle" she beamed and laughed like a little girl.
"Okay baby I'll just head out to buy your foods" i said and winked at her.

Dinah💕

Your POV

"You sure about this?" i asked Lauren and her girlfriend about this prank.
"Yep" Lauren said and patted my back.
"Okay, but you have to treat me food deal?" i asked, she nodded.
"Sure Dinah's girl" i smiled and pushed them into the closet.
I put the hickey stickers on my collarbone, neck and chest.
Damn they look legit.

"Hey Little baby!" Dinah said and shoved her face into my hair.
"For a hundredth time Dinah I'm still older than you" i said and rolled my eyes
"By a year that doesn't count" she said
"Yeah it does" i giggled and held her in her place. She turned me around.
"Well to me it doesn't--- WHAT IS THAT SHIT?!!" she cut herself off and pulled me closer by my waist..
"What?" i said while holding my laugh.
"SERIOUSLY I WAS GONE FOR JUST LIKE 3 HOURS AND YOU COULDN'T KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!" she shouted when she let go of me as she turned around.
I hugged her and kissed her shoulder.
"This is nothing, it means nothing" she shook her head and sobbed slightly.

"That means something to me!"
"Just calm down baby, don't cry please" i said and tears start forming in eyes too.
"How am i supposed to calm down when my girl is standing here in front of me with fucking hickey all over her and saying that it doesn't mean anything?!.. TELL ME HOW?"
I chuckled and kissed her on her lips.
"Don't" she said and pushed me slightly
"It's a prank!" i burst out laughing and soon Lauren came out with her girlfriend laughing their asses off.

"WE GOT YOU!!" Lauren's girlfriend said and laughed louder.
"Lern you owe me food" i said sternly
"Okay okay geez" she said while walking towards the door.
"So you did this to me because of food?"
Dinah asked unamused.
I hummed and hugged her.
"Wait are those real?" she asked and pointed on my skin.
I shook my head and went in the bathroom to remove them.

I jumped in the bed and straddled Dinah.
"I love you" i said and peppered her face with kisses.