Chapter 1; The begining

(Backstory of Izuku)

He is 6 years old

  "Mom! Stop" the little boy cried "You useless child! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN" Inko yelled with a knife in her hand she raised it and slashed her son across the lip with it. He cried out in pain, blood was dripping from his face. She picked up her phone "Yes, hi. I want to offer you something." She said and started walking away.  Izuku sat on the floor tears and blood running down his face. 'Im sorry mom...' he said to himself.  The blood blurred his vision. His mom came back and grabbed his arm and pulled him threw the rain and threw him in the trunk of the car. He could hear the rain pounding on the roof of the trunk it was dark. He curled up, his face still in pain and he slowly drifted off to sleep.

He awoke in a strange room he was laying on a  hospital bed. His face was bandaged up he looked around and sat up. "He-hello?" He called out weakly. "Hello there little one..." said a voice (Authors note: I was researching and turns out shigiraki is 20... but in this fanfic, he's gonna be 30 at this point In the story because if he was twenty when Izuku  15 then he would be 11 when he's 6. Anyways sorry, enjoy the rest of the story-Author turtle)

A figure stepped out of the darkness. They had cyan hair and almost gray skin. "Wh-Where am I" Izumi trembled
"You're at the headquarters L.O.V," the cyan hair man said walking closer to young Izuku "What's Love?" He asks. "No, it's L-O-V. League of love." The cyan hair guy corrects. "What's that," Izuku asks. "It's a group of people that..." he took a pause "That... helps, yes helps people." He lies "Oh? Helps people with what?" Izuku asks. "Oh well, there's these people called heros that "Hurt" people" he responds. shiguraki was lying to the young boy so it would be easier to recruit him. "We kill those people so they will never hurt others again." "Oh, that's great! Wait weres, my mother?" The young boy asks. "Oh well, she has to go help ome people. What's your name little one." The cyan hair man asks sitting down beside Izuku on the hospital bed. "Izuku, but my mom usually called me Deku. What's your name?" the boy responded his big green eyes starting up and the cyan haired man.  "my name is shiguraki" shiguraki responded. "I like that name!" Izuku said happily. Maybe he would enjoy his new life...

Thank you for reading my fanfiction! I was wondering if you want the stories in someone's point of view or narrated? Anyways have a great day! <3 -Author turtle

(471 Words)