The Accidental Transformation

Barry's POV (point of view)

I was watching the raptor training but it wasn't going so well so I tried to think of any jobs I'm required to do but couldn't think of any so I decided to take a nap but was awaken to someone shaking me and it was Claire oh no I thought as I remembered she had put me on safety today. then she said check the footage at around 3 pm today, at first I was confused then as I checked the footage and saw that an employee had fallen in with the raptors and Owen had run in to save him I understood the problem someone had nearly died while I was supposed to stop anything like that from happening. as soon as Claire had seen that I watched the footage she said your fired then walked away but I started following to try and reason with her, but she got in her car before I could and sped away. as I walked back up to the raptor paddock someone in a white lab coat came up to me and said would you be willing to let us perform an experiment on you if we convince Claire to give you your job back, so I replied it depends what kind of experiment, an experiment that will allow you to talk to the dinosaurs replied the scientist replied. As soon as the scientist said that I said sure be there in an hour.

no one's POV

the janitor walked into the empty room to clean it but as he was cleaning he accidentally knocked a needle filled with a yellow substance that was on the right and put it on the left and a needle filled with a red substance that was on the left and put it on the right because he didn't know where any of which side they were on then the janitor finished cleaning and left the room.

Barry's POV

it took thirty minutes to get to the lab and if he left now he would be 23 minutes early but Barry wanted to know more about this experiment, so Barry left early and was at the lab because he didn't just have permission to just enter the lab he had to ask the reception where to go so Barry walked over but was stopped short by Claire what do you think doing she almost yelled I have come to get experimented on what is the experiment about she replied in an angry tone. The experiment will let me talk to the dinosaurs hopefully, what do you mean hopefully isn't it a 100% chance of working I don't know but it might not be and by the way I doing it to get my job back seriously if you're going to put yourself in danger then have your job back. yes! I yelled, but if you screw up one more time, you're gone said Claire, got it you won't be sorry I replied, I better not be said Claire while walking away good luck with the experiment she yelled almost out the door. a scientist with a white lab coat walked out of one of the labs and yelled Barry Blighter! ( I have decided that his last name will be blighter) can you please come here for your experiment, sure coming I yelled, come sit on this table and hold your arm out this will hurt, let me know when you're ready said the scientist, I'm ready I replied. The scientist grabbed the needle on the right without looking and injected the contents into my vain it felt like someone was pouring lava over my body as it was hurting a lot, then the pain was gone. is it done? I asked the scientist, yes it is done by the way my name is Conner Duffry said the scientist, nice to meet you I, can I go or do I have to stay I replied, you can go but I recommend taking tomorrow off of work said Conner, I think I will go to work tomorrow anyway I replied but thanks for helping get my job back Conner I said, no worry's said Conner, any way bye Conner I said, by Barry Conner said. After Barry got home he decided to go to bed, even though it was only about 6pm he was tired and felt weird so he went to bed but was awoken to pain at first it wasn't that bad but then it started hurting a lot it felt like his whole body was on fire then he heard a snap and he was filled with more pain twice as bad then was more snapping and it sounded like snapping bones, there was about 20 to 30 snaps before there was no more snapping but the pain was still there, Barry waited until the pain stopped and it eventually did, then he waited another minute or two until he realized he had his eyes closed the whole time slowly Barry opened his eyes and straight away he noticed his eye sight was different than before he could see way better than before and his peripheral vision was way bigger. Barry brought his hand up to rub his eyes but before he could he noticed something different about his hand he had claws and had three fingers he tried getting out of bed but instead of sitting up and sliding off his bed he fell off his bed he looked at his feet he had three toes with a big claw on one of the he tried to straighten his back but fell backwards because of a massive weight on his back he stood up again but this time he didn't try to straighten his back he looked behind him and he had a tail, Barry felt his face and noticed it was longer and his eyes were on the side of his head. Barry walked over to the mirror and looked at then Barry realized what he was, he was a Raptor. Barry started to freak out and accidentally knocked some things over and trashed his room. Barry tried to speak but it came out as a series of clicks and chirps Barry then went to the door and tried to open it he eventually opened it and got outside his nose was instantly overwhelmed with smells he never noticed before, in Barry's mind he was thinking I'm dreaming I have got to dreaming, but just in case I am going to go to the lab and try and talk to Connor Duffry. Barry tried to run but stumbled and fell over he got up and tried again but this he took off within 15 minutes he reached the lab he walked in to reception and accidentally knocked over a glass vase and it fell to the floor shattering, I walked over to the door and saw Conner Duffry on the phone facing the other direction I chirped at him to get his attention, it worked he turned and saw me and his eyes widened, call security there's a raptor on the loose in the lab Conner said on the phone before he hung up and took a step back from me I took a step closer and tried to tell him who I am but it came out as a series of clicks and chirps I took another step closer and he tried to step back but he fell over I took another step forward and he tried crawling back but then he yelled help and I then felt a sharp pain in my said and I started to get sleepy then everything went black.