𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚊

Requested by: Hachihoe

Please enjoy~

-

The cult got bigger. And as for that, he'll be devouring more to get stronger.

". . ."

You stare at the temple right infront of you, some people had lead you here to meet their master. They say you would fit in to their cult since their lord has a thing for beautiful things.

This is, by the way, to your point of view is disgusting. You were declining, but they're too stubborn and dragged you all the way from your village to here.

The door of the temple slide open.

Two girls pushed you in, making sure that you're inside. They closed the door.

Violently.

Fixing your wrinkled haori, you look at the floor, then turn your head up to the ceiling, around the wallpaper of the temple.

"My~ My~ My~" you heard a voice.

On to your front was a tall man, hair was silver and a ranibowed eyes that got you in some kind of trance. Of course, you didnt notice the "upper two" signing on his eyes because you were too focus on his smile.

"What do we have here~?" His voice sents shivers down to your spine. You couldnt move, yes, you couldnt.

You wanted to get out of here as fast as you could, but it seems that this guy is gonna keep you here forever.

He stand up from his seat, and walked towards you. This man is intimidating yet he gives off a chill vibe. He just had to have that smile on his face.

He stopped, just right infront of you and stayed quiet. Staring at your face, he seems like he's examining your features.

Beautiful eyes, check.

Pink plum kissable lips, check.

Rosy cheeks, check.

Flawless skin, check.

Smooth and silky hair, check.

You're a goddess.

His hand rested on your cheek, caressing it gently. He seemed surprise, and you were too.

This sudden action of his made your cheeks go red. Which by the way he noticed, and just made a mental note that you look adorable, and that he'll be doing more of this just to see you blush.

"Its been a while since I have a pretty little thing in my temple! What brings you here? May I have your name?" He asked, 2 question quickly.

This made you think of what you should answer first. He did complement you, but that faded when he added those question.

Confuse, you go for the basic one instead.

"I-Im (Name)." You stuttered, why did you stutter?

The man infront of you could only chuckle. He let's go of your cheeks and now he's holding your hand, slightly griping on it.