𝙼𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚗 𝙺𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚓𝚒

Requested by: arashi4goetic

I am deeply sorry for I, cannot right a lemon that you requested.

Anyways, please do enjoy this one~♡

Thank you for understanding♡

-

For how many years Muzan living, he never felt the true warm of feelings. His mind always plays that having feelings would only affect his plans of finding the blue spider lily, and it would only cause a traffic of finding it.

It was shocking at first. He didnt like it when humans touch him. But this time, it was the first time he let it slide.

Knowing that both him, and the female are living off in the same roof.

Muzan has taken a form of a child. And knowing (Name), The woman who has "adopt" him surely loves him.

Not realizing that (Name) was inviting a demon into her own manor.

The woman was lonely. Muzan made a mental note about it.

The only company that (Name) was having were her maids, and her personal butler. Not until Muzan entered her life.

(Name) didnt know what to do, The boy was there. He didnt asked for any help, but she gladly took him in asking if he had any parents.

She also asked him as to why he was soaking wet in the rain.

Muzan just played along with the actions that the woman was giving. She could be useful, and knowing that's she's rich, Muzan will definitely use her.

But, he didnt expect to grow so attached to her.

Usually, he instantly kills the person who tries to touch him. But to the woman's case, he seemed fine with it.

She acted so motherly, and so kind to him ever since he took step into her house.

It was night time, and (Name) was walking around the manor looking for her son, or her adopted son.

(Name) quickly grew attached to the young boy, being a single parent back then was hard. Yes you may have all the richest, but losing your husband and you daughter at the same day was more tragic than losing all your fortune.

And that brings the case.

On the first that (Name) glanced at the young boy who was soaking wet in the rain during night at the Tokyo district, (Name) didnt hesitate to took him in.

Of course she asked the boy if he had any parents, and to her shock, the boy only shook his head. Responding that he no longer has a family.

(Name) of course, feels sad and took him in. Gave him proper clothing and treated the boy like her own.

She loved him.

To Muzan it was nothing. She's just gonna be part of his plan, and when it's all over, he's just going to dispose her. If I mean dispose, Kill and devour her.