𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘

Requested by: amamiharu

Hehe~ I love this request!

Fluff♡

In this AU, Nezuko and Tanjirou exchange places, but Tanjirou is still the eldest son(❁'◡'❁)

Please enjoy(✿◠‿◠)

-

"Nezuko-chan..." You tiredly catch up with with the girl whose been carrying a box since the first tome you joined her journey.

Yes, You're a demon slayer as well.

You and Zenitsu trained together with your grandfather, and since Zenitsu is your best friend, he calls your grandfather as his grandfather. Funny right? At the first time Zenitsu saw you he wanted to marry you and now, you two were just the best buddy.

Nezuko turned around with a kind smile, "Yes? (Name)-chan?" She asked tilting her head while she still walks. Clearly you can see to her face that she's not even exhausted.

You four had been walking for the last couple of 4 hours, and you can see that Zenitsu is already clinging at your shoulder trying to get a grip while walking.

On the other hand, Inosuke whose already crawling. Yes, Inosuke is crawling due to exhaustion.

"Can we at least take a rest?" You asked her. Sweat started to fall down from your forehead.

"Nezuko-chan! Have mercy on your future husband! Let's take a rest together!!" Zenitsu whined.

Nezuko hummed in response, "Sure! But where though? Where in a middle of somewhere..." she paused, trying to look around.

The suns about to set, and it's pretty dangerous for you guys to just have a camp in the forest. So Nezuko think...

"Theres a cave! We can rest there!" Nezuko enthusiastically pointed to where the cave was located.

"ZENZEN(Alright)!!" Inosuke then shot up his body and ran towards the cave as he drag Zenitsu away.

"PIG HEEEEAaaaaad~"

You and Nezuko could only just laugh and giggle.

"Chotto matte (Name)..." Nezuko said. You look back to her as she gently dropped her box.

You always wondered how Tanjirou fit in into that box. But then, you made a mental note that he's a demon and he can shape shift his body to big and small.

Though he looked very adorable when he's small. No lying about that.

You thought with a smile as you watch Nezuko open the box to let his brother out.

The sun is already out, and you four could need some demon brother for protection.

"Aniki? You can come out now..." Nezuko gently said to her big brother.

And there, The very cute little Tanjirou come out.

(Aww, he's so adorable(❁'◡'❁)~)