𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚊

Requested by: Kitty_Cat1619

Hope you enjoy~♡

Your insecurity is getting the best of you.

It was true and it was obvious that Inosule grew up in the mountains and was raised by boars, but that didnt stopped you from taking liking upon him.

It wasnt that obvious, but Tanjirou could tell.

Since the first time Inosuke unknowingly saved, that was the day you had taken interest on him. And that interest grew more on having a crush on him now.

Even though, to the eyes of others. Inosule had a foul attitude, but non of those disturbed you because you love Inosuke as to who he is.

And soon enough, that crush turned into something that mostly people call love.

It happened to the day you first time saw Inosuke's face. And truth to be told, he was more beautiful than you. Admitting it cause you like him.

But, there's something that your insecure about.

Your body shape.

Yes, you're chubby. But you're not fat! Just a little belly fat, and yeah, that's what insecures you the most.

You envied every girl who could eat alot without minding of gaining more weight because they dont usually get fat.

—But in reality, you're just the same shape as Nezuko—

And everytime you thought about it, the more you're having negative thoughts.

Like:

Inosuke would never like someone like me.

I'm fat, I need to be more skinny.

I want to eat, but I don't want to get fat.

I'm so ugly.

You always thought of that, and whenever anxiety just randomly hits you, you just distance yourself away from them, Tanjirou, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and especially Inosuke.

Tanjirou grew worried, he would constantly ask if you're okay and you would say the same that you're alright and theres nothing to worry about.

Of course you know that he wouldnt buy that, but seeing a smile to your face. Tanjirou know than to leave you alone, so he stayed by your side until you speak of your problems.

Both of you were sitting together in a same spot, watching the white clouds move and the summer breeze gently hitting your faces. It was peaceful. But only to Tanjirou.

Tanjirou could smell the insecurity that you're having.

And he better do something about it.

Because this past few weeks, you've been looking so down.

And he's not use in seeing you so sad.