⋆Twelve⋆

"𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖."

...

Millie starts to break apart her embrace with Finn, feeling it had last a little too long. He grabs onto her shoulders softly, gazing at her with his dark and worried irises.

"I-im fine Finn-" Millie stutters, wiping the falling tears off her face.

"No, you're not fine" He cuts Millie off, causing her eyebrows to arch in surprise. "You dont have to tell me what it is if you dont want to, but dont say your okay when you're not."

She thinks of fighting back, reassuring him that she is okay. Nevertheless, she knows that she would be fooling herself just as much as him. Millie nods, sniffling a little more.

Finn smiles at her before signalling her to come into the cabin. She follows, feeling immediate comfort from the warmth radiating from their crackling fireplace. Millie spots Finns Guitar laying on the couch next to a fluffy blanket.

He leads the unsteady girl to the couch where he moves his guitar, handing her the blanket.

She smiles gratefully, finding the energy to give him a malignant comment. "I assume you didn't go to bed?"

She eyes the guitar knowingly, causing him to scoff. "Yeah, I fell asleep on the couch."

She nods, noticing that she is hardly crying anymore, which Finn seems to notice aswell.

Though it doesnt last long when she starts to remind herself of the events from tonight, Finn watches a small frown grow across her face.

"Hey, get this" Finn says enticingly, in attempts of distracting Millie from her sorrow. Millie frowns as Finn runs into the kitchen. He comes back with a pint of cookie dough ice cream.

"We have like five of these!"

Millie chuckles lightly, at the childish excitement in Finn's tone.

"How about you eat your emotions until you feel better" Finn finishes, handing her the pint of ice cream and a spoon. She is taken aback by Finn's frankness; nevertheless, ice cream does sound very appealing to her right now.

Millie leans back into the couch, happily eating away at the delicious ice cream.

Finn sits next to Millie, holding a spoon in his hand. She frowns at him mockingly. He rolls his bottom lip out, giving her sad puppy eyes. Millie rolls her eyes, as she brings the ice cream towards him, attempting to hide the growing smirk on her face.

Finn uses his other hand to switch the TV on, and the red letters spelling "Netflix" irradiate the room.

Crazy enough, the camp has its own Netflix account which is supplied to each cabin. Honestly, Millie finds it a little unnecessary. Though she can't complain; watching Netflix is the best remedy for sadness.

"What do you wanna watch?" Finn asks her as the shows and movies line up on the screen in front of them. Millie scans her options, as one of the new releases catching her eye. It isnt her usual movie genre preference. Nevertheless, shes heard it be good.