Cuddle Bug | Jasper Hale x Female!Reader

You were bored. Very, Very bored. Having a vampire boyfriend definitely had its perks, but sometimes you got lonely when Jasper was gone for days at a time hunting. Sure, sometimes you could go with him, but Jasper had made it clear that hunting could be dangerous and he didn't want you to be hurt. So, you stayed at home, moping and waiting for your lover to return. When the day finally came, you waited with anticipation for Jasper to walk through the door.

"(Y/N), I'm home!" Jasper called through the house, coming in through the front door. You bolted from the couch and crashed into Jasper, jumping up onto the vampire and wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. Jasper laughed as you pressed kisses against his face.

"I missed you!" You said cheerfully, resting your head on Jasper's shoulder and smiling up at him. The vampire smiled, and if he had been human he would have been blushing.

"I missed you too, cuddle bug-" you blushed hard at the nickname "-so why don't we go upstairs? Just spend some time together, yeah? I'm all yours while I'm home." You beamed and nodded happily, and you were shifted in Jasper's arms so that he could carry you bridal style up the stairs. You nuzzled your face into Jasper's chest as he carried you, closing your eyes and breathing his scent in deeply. He smelled earthy, like rain and dirt, thankfully very pleasant things to you.

"How was hunting?" you asked, having to shift again as Jasper laid on the bed with you still in his arms. He pulled you closer, arms wrapped around your waist, and you buried your face in his chest again, humming softly with content.

"Good. Great, even. It was fun, but I missed you too much to stay away long. You know I can't resist you, darlin'," Jasper purred into your ear before kissing your neck sweetly. You shivered at the content and the way the sweet nickname sounded with Jasper's Texan drawl. You punched his chest playfully and pouted, making him chuckle. You thought that would be it, and the two of you would kay together in comfortable silence (something both of you preferred), but then Jasper was brushing a lock of you (H/C) hair away from yours, his golden eyes meeting your (E/C) ones, a soft expression on his face.

"I love you, (Y/N). More than anything," Jasper murmured, pulling you even closer and closing his eyes as he kissed your forehead. You smiled softly.

"I love you too, Jazz." The vampire's mouth split into a wide grin and he made you giggle as he peppered your face with kisses, making you flush and eventually laugh. God, you loved him so much.