JIMIN

"The last snow.."

Those were his last words to me, before he died in my arms. He told me that, he'll come again at the last snow, then he disintegrated right in front of me, as I sobbed on my knees, feeling useless. I couldn't do anything but cry. And that made me angry, the fact I couldn't bring him back, 

that after all I'm just a mortal. 

I laid in my bed, tired and weak. I couldn't sleep for days, since nightmares have been waking me up. Months since he left me, and I still feel as if a huge hole is punched into my chest.

it's the same dream, i'm on my knee's crying, as he slowly disappears in front of me, as I scream his name, my heart falling. 

My eyes snap open from the thought, as I sink into my sheets. I stared out onto my balcony, as the city still kept running. the cold winter breeze fell into my room, as I wrapped my self into the sheets even more. 

I sigh, reminiscing his touch. His warm body, hugging mine, kissing mine, whispering sweet words into my ear. 

I could feel his touch, I turn my head, seeing him, smiling at me. I smiled, reaching out to touch him, his soft skin and plump lips. to run my fingers through his thick, soft hair. But he disappeared.

my hand dropped, as a tear rolled down my face, as I turned around, shoving my face into the pillow as a cried in agony once again. 

All this crying, and I still have tears to spare. 

"Come back, Jimin.. I miss you..I hate you, but I love you." You cried.

he was the best thing that happened to you, you had such a horrible life, at times wanting to end it. Then you met him, very oddly. 

You were getting followed home, and was about to get--god knows what in the alley by a drunken man when he showed up, saving you as you passed out.

he took you home, then you never saw him again, until he showed up to your college as a student, insisting he wasn't the guy that saved you until he broke and you finding out his secrets.

You two fell deeply inlove, like crazy. to the point he killed and almost got killed for you, and you did the same. 

Until the day he got caught by the grim reaper, punishing him from non-existent. And he brokenly dissipated in front of you. 

Ever since that day, you weren't the same. Your friends broke off, weirded by your actions, you were all alone. You were quiet, depressed-- some people felt has if you were insane. You were just-- empty.

You felt a breeze against your skin. Making your hair on your neck stand up. Your crying dimmed, as you looked up-- it was snowing. 

You suddenly could breathe once again. You stood up, walking out to the balcony as you watched the city cover in snow. 

"Jimin? JIMIN!?" You shouted, "WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU LIED! YOU LIED TO ME!?" You cried. the cold air pinched your nose, making it red. You felt the same breeze, your hair standing up. You looked over to your left.

the air left your lungs, as you froze. You couldn't believe the sight in front of your eyes.

"..jimin?"you weakly said, there he was. He was standing there, in the same outfit that he was in when he last saw you. His hair black and fluffy like last time. His soft, honey skin still glowed and his plump lips were still pink. He still had beautiful lashes, and his nose and ears still went pink when he got cold. 

He still, still had that pearly, white smile that made my heart hurt. 

You smiled, as a tear rolled down your cheeks. You closed your eyes, rubbing them. You soon felt a hand on your wrist, pulling your hands down from your eyes. it had to be a dream.

"I'm sorry I took so long." his voice rang through your ears. You looked up at him in disbelief, before putting your head on his chest, as you cried onto him. You broke. He hugged you, as you finally felt that warmness again. 

"I hate you."

"I know."

"I don't ever want to see you again."

"I know."

"Your a bastard."

"I know.."

"Mean.."

"I know.."

"...I love you..."

"..I love you two, darling."