Chapter 1: In a World Of Vein

Nobody asked for this...

Also very sorry for not writing stories like Tokyo Ghoul: One-Eyed Ascension I just seem to run into so much writer's blocks that I lost motivation to continue writing it. Also, I am having quite a rough time trying to get my life straight so I tried my best to write.

Anyways, sit back, relax, and cringe because this story is pretty bad like life in general.

BTW Code Vein Spoilers Obviously... kind of... I don't honestly know at this point

Chapter 1: In a World of Vein

I slowly regained my very consciousness, every part of me felt weakened for some odd reason, body heavy and sore, mind unclear and a bit slow.

All I hear is the sound of wind and movements... wait movements?

I tried to open my vision, only to be greeted by a beautiful figure with white hair and golden alluring eyes. This face seems familiar but I can't seem to recognize her from all the blur.

"Welcome back... Hello, how are you feeling?" She said with a voice that held hardly any emotion but was soothing, to say the least.

"W-where am I?" I managed to reply, slowly getting up with the pain.

Upon seeing my surroundings, all I saw were the city in ruins along with huge spikes coming out of the ground and buildings.

"I don't know, I can't seem to remember"

Apparently she's in the same boat as me... well wherever we are, it's probably no good to stay here any longer. After I shortly got up, she tugged my arm and slowly guided me to a rather familiar sight of a strange white tree... hold on for a moment, a white tree? Woman with golden eyes? Ruined City with giant spikes?

At this moment I then started to realize, I was actually in Code Vein...

"We're alright, the spring will slake our thirst" She simply said.

Once we arrived at the blood spring, She then crouched to the ground and touched one of the roots on the ground.

"It seems everyone, everywhere is thirsty"

Shortly after saying that I get a deep headache and fell to the ground, seeing red visions of a girl with long hair, following up with a hand or two. Jesus christ that headache hurts like hell but then again it's going to get FAR worse later on. Oh, the joy I'm gonna go through.

"It's alright," The girl said soothingly, slowly lifting my left arm and bite into it which in turn caused a tiny bit of blood to drop on the tree's roots. It sort of stung but it wasn't so bad.

Then once the blood dropped on the ground, the white tree grew rapidly with an enchanting blue glow and unleashed a white blinding light. On one of its branches, came a bead-filled with a red substance and shortly after dozens then started to appear around it.

"So it is you..." she looked at me with gentle and curious eyes like an angel.

The girl decided to walk up to the tree and grab one of the beads that are hanging, passing the bead towards my direction.

"Here, this is for you"

I grabbed the bead and drank the tip, giving me a clear vision as well as getting rid of the pain in my body. It was refreshing, to say the least with some sort of metallic but enjoyable taste.

Anyways I decided to lay down on the tree next to the woman, I started feeling a rather soothing feeling when I was being next to her. It honestly felt really nice but I feel like passing out again... damn it.

XXXXXX

While the man was asleep on the girl's lap instead of the tree, a group of two men came up to the two with weapons in hand.