Another Day on The Academy

As the sun shined in through the windows of the dorm room a single lone ray of sunlight directed itself right on (Y/N)'s eyes, receiving a groan of annoyance as the huntsmen finally decided it was time to wake up. 

Rolling out of his bed, (Y/N) let out a soft yawn as he stood up and stretched, eyes slowly opening for the first time and taking in the sight before him.

The dorm was more specious compared to others this was for the fact it only had to accommodate two beds. One for (Y/N) and one for his partner, whom was still fast asleep.

Done observing (Y/N) parted to his dresser, changing out of his sleepwear and donning a more casual look, donning a (F/C) T-shirt with some black sweat pants and socks. Luckily for him it wasn't a school day so he didn't have to bother with his uniform.

At his dresser he took a seat and began to fix his messy (H/C) hair and put it as it was meant to be, Finally turning back and ready to head out, he looked too the other person in the room. Whom was curled up in the blankets.

(Y/N) walked over to the bed and attempted to shake his partner awake. 

" Oi Solomon, Time to get up." (Y/N) said in a hushed tone with a small smile as the blankets turned and tussled as a mix of gibberish and mutters spat out from the blankets.

" Come on (Y/N) Just five more minutes.." Said his partner in crime before he'd be promptly pushed off of bed and onto the ground as (Y/N) gave a chuckle " No can do Blue. You know what we've got battle practice today! " He exclaimed with excitement.

The ruffling of blankets could be heard as a head popped up on the bed, Said head belonging to Solomon Edwards, His partner that he'd been stuck with since the entrance exam, He had long dark blue hair that was down to about his neck and mainly covering his left eye as said man looked up too (Y/N) with his brown eyes.

"...Did we really have to volunteer for Glynda's class? We don't even know who we're fighting.." He sighed as he rested his cheek on the mattress with another defeated sigh, as (Y/N) shook his head " Come on Sol, After training I'll let you go for the day. Promise!" The early bird exclaimed

" Fine..We'll go when I get dressed. But I'm going to Juniors after.." Solomon growled as he got up and walked to his own dresser and did as his teammate did.

And soon enough the two where outside in there combat attire.

(Y/N) Wearing a (F/C) Trench coat that covered (S/F/C) long-sleeved shirt under it, was black combat pants and boots, all in all, simple but kept him agile. 

Solomon's attire consisted of a blue vest with white undershirt, and black sweatpants, black shoes, all which was kept hidden underneath his olive green cloak that hide most of his body expect his head.

" Don't you think the cloaks a bit much?" (Y/N) asked with a slight chuckle as they began their walk to class. Solomon shook his head and shrugged. " I'm a fan of the style it gives off. Plus it's a portable blanket for naps!" He said the last bit giving another yawn as he looked back to (Y/N)

"Always have naps on the mind don't you? " (Y/N) asked with slight intrigued to why he was always so tired. 

" Well. I enjoy more then I should..There's a certain magic too soaking up the sunlight filtering through the leaves..It..It puts me at ease.." Solomon said looking off into the hallway with a solemn smile.

(Y/N) was left staring at his partner for a moment before nodding his head "Perhaps I'll join you sometime then. But for now." He said as they arrived to their destination. " We have a fight to win no? " 

" Aye. We do, Let's go Show them what the two man team on campus can do (Y/N)" Solomon cheered as they both nodded and walked into Glynda's classroom...