𝙺𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞

Requested by: Ryuuzaki18

This is a Male! Reader!

Thank you for requesting this, this is a brilliant idea♡

Hope you enjoy~

Among the Hashira's, 85% of them feared you.

Because one; When you get angry, Its pretty obvious that you would draw out your nichirin even if it's a human, demon, or your fellow demon slayer. You'd probably bend Okayata's rule if you're angry.

Two; You're unable to feel emotions.

Three; For your strong, strange, mysterious, and quiet demeanour, you are pretty famous when it comes to girls.

And four; You and Giyuu understand each other without talking.

Weird.

Currently, You and Shinobu were partnered up for this mission by Master Okayata. And basically, This Insect Pillar is not scared of the Blizzard Pillar.

I wouldnt say that they blend so well together. And mostly Shinobu wanted (Name) to be her partner for a day, And besides, what's to be scared of this dangerous Hashira?

Not liking the quiet company Shinobu is having, she tried to talk to (Name).

"Ne~ (Last)-san!" She called out for your attention, but to no avail. You only stayed quiet and continue walking.

"Awe~ Dont be like Tomioka-san, (Name)!" She called you by your first name. Clearly the insect hashira does not know who she's messing with.

(Name) might be emotionless, but he has some bad temper.

But unlike Sanemi, he would prefer to stay quiet than bursting out shouting when angry. And besides, that's why he's consider as the most dangerous one is because he's quiet when angry and he would instantly kills.

Let's just say that (Name) is a killing machine, and when you push the right button, you'd be dead where you stand.

"(Name)-san! Talk to me please~?" Shinobu once again called out for your attention. This time, she was walking backwards just to talk to you.

You looked at her face for at least 2 seconds, then looking away and getting back your attention to the road.

If theres one thing that's gonna talk you out, it's food.

And Shinobu got this information to Mitsuri, the first pillar that (Name) has ever talked to because Mitsuri gave him a cold soba. Which by unknown, his favourite food.

"How about..." She paused, which made you look at her. The way your eyes catch the glimpse of her gaze made Shinobu thought for a second.

Those are just gorgeous eyes you got there, (Name)-san.

Noticing that she stayed quiet. You sigh and just walked straight ahead of her.