The Kid

Wallace and Gromit were walking down the street when they heard a cry from the alley. They went to check it out and they found a rat nibbling on a baby. Wallace shot the rat with a 22 gauge shotgun which did not hurt the baby.

              Later that day they were in the basement making the CHEESE when the baby suddenly cried. They went up stairs to check it out and found out that a sheep was eating the blankets by the baby. 

They had a good meal that night with lamb chops and mashed potatoes

Wallace said "I hope we dont have to raise this baby forever"

Gromit said "No we won't it will be fine"

FIVE YEARS LATER... 

The toddler was carrying the CHEESE skillfully while wallace watched. Gromit had passed only a month before. But wallace had found a new man called CHEESE MAN and together they watched the baby as it grew up. 

They heard the air raid sirens go off. 

Wallace grabbed the child and said "The swedians are attacking again" They saw their neighbor's house get hit by ikea furniture and they ran.

They made it to the bunker and then Cheese Man said "WE FORGOT THE CHEESE" 

Wallace screamed like he was being hit by a truck while being kidnapped and giving birth at the same time.

Wallace ran back to the house for the cheese but never came back.They later found his body squirming under the Ikea furniture screaming "I NEED MY CHEESE" 

He died quickly though Cheese man snapped his neck.