Chapter 1

Nathalie's POV
——————————
It's been a few months since Gabriel managed to get the miraculous and bring his wife back. Emilie was very cruel to me since she KNEW I loved Gabriel, I kept it a secret because Gabriel wouldn't believe me.

I thought Emilie was gonna be nice to me since I helped bring her back! Sigh, unfortunately not. I held the peacock miraculous still just when I wanted to knock myself out or something, me being sick makes me distracted from Emilie being rude.

That's what I did today, I went to the sewer like usual, Gabriel nor Emilie would know, and I put on my miraculous and Duusu appears. "Yahoo! So... where's Emilie?" Duusu asked expecting her former owner to be the peacock miraculous holder again. I was in tears after Duusu said that "Are you ok Miss Nathalie?" She asked. I shook my head

"it's not fair how everyone likes Emilie more than me." I whispered under my breath still in tears. Duusu sighed as she felt bad for me I could tell by her facial expression "No! No! I like all my owners equally!" Duusu said. I sighed wiping her tears, "At least you like me equally as much as Emilie" I whispered. "What about Gabriel?" Duusu asked me, "no because Emilie is his wife" I said wanting to use the miraculous already "anyways, Duusu spread my feathers!" I transformed into Mayura.

I sat down just waiting for the miraculous to make me sick. After five minutes, I started coughing than I passed out with my miraculous glitching, I was there for hours until my miraculous glitches a lot and makes me detransform, I was still passed out though. I had a dream that Emilie was killed and that the miraculous can't wish her to be alive and that Gabriel loved Meh.

I was asleep for a week and two days! I still continued to have the dream about Gabriel, it was like I was in a different universe! Emilie didn't seem to care and was jealous that Gabriel spent more time looking for me than with her. He was worried about me and kept looking non stop, he hoped I was alive.

Gabriel's POV
—————————
Emilie kept calling me when I was looking for Nathalie, I didn't accept nor decline, I ignored it. I was mad but also worried for Nathalie, mad because she isn't doing the hard work and worried because... I-I care about her more than I care about Emilie- shh that's a secret.

I found her in a sewer with Duusu surrounding her "Miss Nathalie!? Miss Nathalie?" I quickly went to her as my uniform got messy since it was very disgusting in the sewer but I didn't mind, it was uhh unique.

"Is Nathalie ok?" Was the first thing I could ask Duusu, I wanted to ask why they were at the sewer and why she had the peacock miraculous on but right now I only worried about Nathalie. Duusu responds "she passed out 9 days ago" I was in shock "9 days!?" I was in tears because o thought she ended up like what Emilie used to be like, and I can't make a wish since I already did.

I carried Nathalie back to the mansion, avoiding eye contact with Emilie, I didn't want her to see that I was crying. Emilie rolled her eyes "you found her?" She asked but I ignored her and went to my office, Emilie got very mad and ran to my office "why are you ignoring me!?" She asked sounding very annoyed.

I ignored her again, the biggest regret I had that entire day, she yelled "THATs it! I'm getting the divorce papers!" Emilie said and left, I was in a deeper sadness. I hugged Nathalie and stopped myself from crying, for once in my life I had to move on, I carried Nathalie to my bedroom and laid her down on my bed.

Nathalie opened her eyes and stared at me. "S-sir?" She said and less than a second after that I hugged her and I did a 'friendship' kiss on the forehead. I could see her face glow a bright red and I smiled. "Nathalie.. I gotta tell you something, you promise not to judge me?" I asked her, I was worried if she was not gonna take this well. "I will never judge you sir" she said, she sounded very understanding, I knew what I had to tell her. "Nathalie I..."