A Radical Deal You Can't Refuse

RadicalSlinky was just finishing up another Zeta video, when all of the sudden a notification pops up on her phone *Attention! New Cosplayer Update is ready to download* Slinky responds outloud "New Cosplayer update huh? Well i guess it cant hurt" Slinky presses on the notification. A new page pops up and greets her with the words *Welcome! We're glad you accepted the invitation! We noticed cosplayers weren't getting the love they deserved so we decided to make a update with a separate section in your menu to only see cosplays and original characters. Do you wish to proceed?* a bright red text popped up saying *Yes* and another green saying *No*. Radical baffled by this said "What's the worse that could happen?" To which she proceeded to click yes. A voice came over the speaker "CONGRATULATIONS! You are 1 of 3,000 lucky people to test out our new update! We hope you and Zeta enjoy!" Radical scared by the fact that they chose the very OC she was in at the time. Radical thought to herself "What the hell does that mean?".
The phone closed out of TikTok and began the update. Radical paying no mind and checking her make up, heard a ding "Update Now Complete!" Flashed on the screen. Slinky grabbed her phone and opened up the new TikTok, but something was odd, there were no videos almost as if it was just a private application to be used to edit videos or maybe she was the first out of the 3,000 people.
Slinky decided to upload the one she had just did. She messed with the video a little bit and added effects. After she finished it began uploading and soon it said it was done,while asking in dark red letters flashing "Are you ready?" With the words "Yes" and "No" just as it did before with the update. She clicked yes and the phone rebooted "Are you fucking kidding me?" Slinky exclaimed with anger. She continued doing her make up and thinking on which storylines to use next, the phone rebooted "Please Unlock and Open TikTok" popped on the screen. She typed in her password and made her way to TikTok.
The app opened and she now sees one video of which is the one she just uploaded "I wonder if its not ready yet" she pondered before thinking to upload a new video. She clicked the plus icon to create a new video "Are you sure?" Popped up on her screen with the same words underneath "Yes" or "No" She Clicked "Yes" as she did the two other times. However this voice was different as it said "WELCOME" Then everything went black.