Janani Astrology | Best Online Jyotish Astrologers in HSR Layout.

Janani Astrology is one of the famous and Best online Jyotish astrologers in Bangalore with best astrology knowledge and has served more than 10,000 peoples.

Reading of horoscope

Reading of an Horoscope is not just by looking at the Rashi chart. Its also the Navamsha chart that matters. Also on which Nakshatra the planets are posited matters. How many of us when we go to an astrologer are able to have a deep conversation in terms of the number of charts they read? However when we go to a doctor we take the Xray report, MRI report etc and would want to get deep knowledge in these reports. The knowledge of Jyotisha is lacking , today we are in Kali yuga and hence just reading the Rashi chart is not sufficient, one needs to read 16 different charts to conclude and give a solution.

There are many people who come to me asking for predictions with only one question and a 10 minute consultation and I refuse because it is not possible to answer by reading just one Bhava. A consultantion requires minimum 30 minutes. So if you are someone looking for a 10-minute consultation and one question then this site may not help you. Do spend atleast one hour with an Astrologer if you really want to do justice to yourself. Janani Astrology is one of the Best Online Astrologers in HSR Layout, Bangalore.

Purpose of Horoscope

So what is the purpose of reading a horoscope? Its a natural App that universe has given us to trace our destiny in an easy way just like how you look at google maps to look at a direction that is convenient or find alternative routes if there is a block. This beautiful app was created by Sage Parashara by deeply observing the changes that happen in macro cosmos and micro cosmos and seeing that the events that happen are in tandom and that human beings can leverage on this to align to the macrocosmic changes and thus reverberating in the same frequency to avoid conflict and put the mind to rest.

For more details visit our website : https://jananiastrology.com/