One: The Joker

The lights dimmed then shone like a beaming white light cascading down upon the holy. Nothing could compare to the roaring crowd, glistening of green envy coloured hair or the rhythm of beating hearts in tune of stomping feet. An addiction in itself among other things he couldn't live without. Sentimental is what you'd call it, standing before his people-his men that adored him sent an exhilarating pulsation through his body. Slithering up his spine, relaxing his body as he stood tall towering above them.

A smile laced his red painted lips, a grin so cruel and terrifying you never wanted to be on the receiving end of it. He clicks the edges of his heels, clapping his purpled leather gloved hands together gleefully. A child's act in it all its glory but frightening nonetheless. His green, wet matted hair blew in the icy wind ruling over Gotham. Night rained strong, allowing the faceless monsters to come crawling out of their holes to take back the streets and the dying city.

Gotham was slowly but surly falling, being claimed by the villains as the heroes were growing extinct. Disappearing without a trace to never be seen or heard of again. No one was around to protect the city anymore, no one to safe the souls of the innocent.

The city belonged to the evil. Gotham belonged to the joker and he was going to make sure to keep it that way.

No one was going to take it from him, Jungkook spent to long working his way up. Starting from a mere rat who lived in the sewers to a king living in a castle. He came from nothing, alone in this death riddle world with no one but himself and his tortured thoughts. He had no purpose or meaning to his life.

That was until he discovered the thrill of death and fear of others. Learnt the power that is held when you are feared.

Becoming the Joker he's never felt such power, gratification in his meaningless life. For once he is being seen, being adored-being feared like he was born to be. For the first time in his life he had a purpose, was living life the way he wanted.

And nothing was going to stop him, not anything or anyone would get in his way. He'll make sure of that.

Batman wasn't going to stop him, he'd be dead before he got the chance.

"Tonight we take back the city! Gotham will be ours and Batman is going to die I'll make sure of it." His teeth twinkle in the soft moonlight, grinning wickedly as his eyes dance in delight.

The crowd roars and screams, machine guns and wooden pats in the air raised high with pride.

They truly adored him. The joker in his white face paint, haunting red lips and green envy hair. A god to those who idolised him-a monster to those who didn't.

"Joker! Joker! Joker!" Like music to his ears, a mantra he could stand by.

He was the Joker and he fucking loved it.

Batman. He never wanted that name, never liked it either. It sounded derogative, childish. Not a name for a grown man who fought for justice of others. He didn't really want to be called anything, be seen as the hero he was. He just wanted to help people, be the good man his parents dreamed he would be. He wanted to make them proud, make Jin proud his faithful and loyal butler who practically raised him from the age of ten.

All he ever wanted from his life was to make a difference like his father did. And this was the only way, protecting the innocent from villains like the Joker.

If he didn't do it no one else will. No one else would save Gotham from the impending doom that threatens it.

He had to stop the Joker, stop him before any more innocent blood is shed. He had no choice because if he wasn't around the Joker would win and destroy life as they know it.