Missing a special rose...

The story starts off with TWICE's Chaeyoung in the car after TWICE had just finished their schedules, Chaeyoung not in a talkative mood and just sitting in the car, looking out the window. Lost in her trail of thought.

Everyone in the car were talking and laughing. Jeongyeon who was sitting next to the rapper, putting her phone away after texting to her Seungyeon unnie.

She turned her head to see Chaeyoung being completely silent, Jeongyeon places her hand on Chaeyoung's arm. Concerned for the cub. "Yah, Chaeyoung-ie. Are you feeling okay?"

Chaeyoung turned her head to face Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon can clearly tell that her fellow No Jam Bro is upset. The cub sighs. "I just miss Rosé unnie, it's been weeks since we last texted or called."

"Maybe try calling her?" While the other members were chatting away or sleeping. Chaeyoung took out her phone to call Rosé as Jeongyeon suggested, Chaeyoung having the phone over her left ear, waiting for Rosé to answer her phone.

Meanwhile Momo who is munching away on a bag of chips and siting on the opposite side of the No Jam Bros. Curious to know who Chaeng is calling. "Who's Chaeyoung calling?" The dancer asks Jeongyeon with a mouthful of chips in her mouth.

"Yah didn't your mother tell you to never speak with your mouthful?" Jeongyeon saying in an annoyed tone, shaking her head. Does she have to do everything for them? "And she's calling Rosé."

"Ahh I see." The dancer nodded. "And my mom told me to eat as much as I can to grow up big and strong! She didn't say anything about talking with a mouthful." Momoring frowns but at the same time pouting.

When Rosie didn't answer, Chaeyoung texted her.

"Hi my pretty angel, I've missed you. I'm on my way to the JYP cafe, hope you're having an amazing day! Love you ❤️😘🍓"

Meanwhile at the JYP café and two minutes before Chaeyoung called, Rosie headed inside and walked up to the counter, there was a male employee behind the register who's a fan of BLACKPINK, he smiled widely and surprised to see an idol that's from another company enter inside JYP's café.

"Hello, what can I get you?" The male employee asked.

"Hi, I'm here to see TWICE's Chaeyoung and wondering if I can disguise myself as an employee to surprise her." Rosé clasps her hands together, praying inside her mind, hoping the worker would say yes to her.

The male worker is unsure, he'd love to say yes but he has to speak to his manager first. "Um I'll have to ask my manger, I'd love to say yes but the decision has to be made by my manager if that's okay."

"Oh sure that's fine!" Rosie said polietly.

"Great, I'll be back, okay?" The male worker went to his manager's office and talk about Rosie's special equest. Upon waiting, her phone was ringing but it was put on silent. It rang for a couple of seconds before her phone made a ding noise letting her know that she had recieved a text message.

Pulling out her phone from her black skinny jeans pocket, she puts in her password to unlock the phone then presses the messages app. She smiles as she reads the text from her one and only love her life, Son Chaeyoung Rosie texting back.

"Aw thank you, my princess! I hope you're having an amazing day too! Miss you and love you lots mwah!! 😘"

After hitting send, she waits for the male employee, luckily enough he was already on his way back to Rosé to deliver some news and luck would have it the manager is also a fan.

"Hi, I'm the manger. My employee says you're here to surprise TWICE's Chaeyoung?" The manager asks.

Rosé nodding. "Yes that's right. So is it okay if I can dress up as a worker here?"

"I'm sure we can do that! Follow me, I'll get you a uniform." Rosie followed the manager to give her a uniform to wear. Before changing, Rosie had to tell one of the TWICE members about this surprise, anyone but Chaeyoung.

She pulled out her phone and decided to text Tzuyu whom she is also close to since they are part of the maknae line in their respective groups.