𝙺𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝙼𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚗

Strings attached

Requested by: Trystan_Lunastar

I actually have no idea what soulmate au is, so I just had to look that up in the web to find some. This is actually the most common soulmate au, so I hope you dont mind♡ thank you(⌒▽⌒)☆

-

Have you ever wonder what it feels like to find the right person? No, if you ask me? No, I haven't felt it. I'm the author, I'm suppose to know what it feels like, but eh? Fuck reality-

But, have you ever felt it? More likely.

Have you ever felt so...

Attached?

Yes, back then you were. But the attachment you had were for the wrong people.

Only for romantic attachment that is you were unlucky for that. But you sure are lucky when it comes to your friends.

You realized that after being a hashira, you met some nice people. Especially Mitsuri, the love pillar.

You wouldnt expect much though, but Iguro and her blend so well together.

You envied their relationship, because your past relationships were just heartbreaks, and just a waste of your time-

Where are you now because of that?

Those people you met were just another get way to get you somewhere you wouldn't expect to get now.

But right after you accomplished being the second to the strongest hashira, you realized that you don't need any romantic relationship...

As of now.

-

"I would like you to give guidance to the three..." Okayata-San asked nicely to the Storm Pillar.

She bowed with respect as she agreed, "As you wish. But may I ask? Did Kamado Tanjirou really met Muzan Kubitsuji?" You asked, Your master could only smile.

"Were you not here when I announced it?" He asked, with such gentle voice.

You blushed due to embarrassment, "No, I was not here. I was on a solo mission.." you said.

Okayata could only smile once again, "Oh yes, I almost forgot." He paused.

But the smile on his face quickly disappeared as quickly as his smile came.

"If I may answer your question earlier. Yes, Kamado Tanjirou did met Kubitsuji."

-

"So, She's keeping us company?" Zenitsu whispered to Tanjirou as he went closer to his side.

Tanjirou could only give off a kind smile.

"Yeah, My crow said to be careful around her. She's the second strongest pillar besides Rengoku-san." Tanjirou said but he didn't whispered back to Zenitsu, Zenitsu could only shut his mouth.