𝐁𝐁𝐆𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐝𝗼

(if you have an abusive or not great relationship with a parent, recently lost a family member/friend or are transgender this might not be the chapter for you💙)

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

Joe sat there trying to understand why the younger man didnt wanna talk to him.

"What's wrong b-" he started softly

"Joe stop fuckin talkin my damn head hurt!" he growled back cutting the older man off

Joe had no clue why he was acting like this. He tried everything, he even tried to dick him down but everything he did Tyquain just told him to shut the fuck up.

Tyquain had a long day of arguing with Kentrell, his bestfriend since birth. Kentrell said some things that hurt Ty pretty bad, so bad that he didnt even care to throw an insult back, he just grabbed his keys and left. He intended on going home and crying in peace but Joe being the softy he is wouldn't leave till he told him whats wrong.

"Baby I jus wanna know what's wrong..." Joe said lightly while slowly moving towards Tyquain

He slowly attached himself to the smaller boy, being gentle so the younger boy wouldnt hit him. Once Joe was fully cuddling Tyquain's back he started to hear sniffles. He moved to where he was hovering over the crying boy and took a sturdy, but gentle hold on his cheeks, forcing him to keep eye contact.

"Kenny hurt my feelins..." Tyquain chocked out softly

"what he say?" Joe said rubbing his face softly

"That I wasn't a real man cuz...ya know." Ty mumbled.

"You just as much as a man as me baby. You know dat." the older said trying to comfort him

"No I'm not. Real dudes dont have what I have." the smaller said already uncomfortable with the topic

"Ty he was just mad he ain mean it." Joe said trying to convince him

"Nah bruh that wasnt even the worst part...he called me Maria!" he said while his eyes watered again

Ty was born Maria Janae Bowman. He quickly learned in life he was different. He didnt want to wear dresses...in fact he hated anything remotely feminine, not a big deal right? He was just a tomboy, not that serious. Wrong. At first he didnt have as intense gender dysphoria, but as he got older and more knowledgeable it intensified.

The day he learned boys and girls had different private parts he panicked and broke down. He thought he was a freak for wanting to be a boy and have everything they had... but he knew it was meant for him. He didnt come out to anyone until 15, he didnt get to cut his hair or get on testosterone until he was 18 because his mother was extremely unsupportive. His dad however, was completely okay with it. He even went out his way to buy ty binders, beanies, and hoodies so he could cover up. In fact, on his 18th birthday he took ty to get his first shot of testosterone and a haircut.

For a long time Ty's dad was his only friend and his bestfriend. It hurt him to the bone when he passed away a year ago. Ty visits his grave as much as possible to update him on his life, Even though he knows hes watching over him. Ty hasnt been himself ever since, but lately he was getting back to normal. Well until kentrell had to damage him.

Ty just broke down thinking about how lonely hes been ever since his passing. Sure he has amazing friends now but no one will ever compete what his dad means to him. He missed him more than anyone could know.

All joe could do was hold him tight. Ty was breaking and Joe was trying to be the glue. Have you ever tried to glue a vase back together? It never looks the same.

he'll never be the same

—————————————————————

whew chile not gonna lie i almost cried, sorry that im pushing my mommy issues on yall🥺

luh you💙