Story creds to TheInternetTrashcan comments(I edited it a bit)

It was a rainy day in Seoul and BTS were chilling in their hotel room. Namjoon was having a big problem trying to fix the TV that had been broken by Jungkook throwing a bowl of popcorn at it. So then, after many unsuccessful attempts, Namjoon decided to use his big tItTy energy to magically fix it. V and Jimin went into the kitchen to be greeted by Hobi and MinSuga fighting about who is the hottest. Yoongi kicks TheIntErnEtTrAsHcAn in frustration. Hoesuck casually opens the fridge and finds Yeontan eating Jimin's jams. Suddenly, Jimin comes into the kitchen to capture the remaining jAms and beat the ShAt out of Yeontan(R.I.P. Yeontan. You will be forever missed by Tae and ARMY).
Namjoon was arguing with Yoongi on who would eat the last chip in the PotAhtoe bag. To win, Yoongi connected to six Bluetooth speakers and blasted Expensive Girl to make Jamjoon cry. Then RockJin walks in and yells,"JoONIE! Do you want anymore kIdS?"
RM replied,"But we alrEadY have five kids."
"Well toO bad. I just adopted five more." Jin opened the door. There stood TXT.
"Meet Soobin, Yeonjun, Huening-Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun."
Jungkook started crying suddenly as he remembers he's a Hyung now. He gasps,"WhErE thE fRicKitEy frAckInG sHAt is Mah bAnAnA mAlk?!" SUgA was pissed off as Jungcock fought with TXT for his Banana Milk. Suddenly, the God of Banana Milk burst into the room.
"GIVE ME MY BANANANANA MALK!" said Jungkook as he kissed the floor. So the God of Banana Milk did exactly that. Jungcocc got excited and wiggled his toes. Then out of nowhere he screams,"I'M GAY!" and held up a LGBTQ flag 🏳️‍🌈. Yeontan then came out the closet. So LilMeowMeow, pissed at the thought of another house animal, threw Yeontan out the window. And JHope was eating a hamburger and asked Jin where the fRAckIng Sprite was. So Jeon Cena opens the door and shouts,"HOBIiIiiIII!!!"

And then Jin lost his fRAckIng sHAt.

And then Yoongi fell asleep.
Jungkook and Tae were bored so they decided to pee on Suga's bed and blame it on Yeontan.
Yeontan wonders what is wrong with Tae-Hee-hyung.
When all of a sudden Jungcock calls Tae dAddY. Tae then grabs Jungcock's butt. Jungkook turns around and says,
"yEE hAW"

SUgA reincarnated as a rock.
Jungkook got arrested by a SWAT team for stealing 69gallons of BANANANANA mAlk.
Tae burnt down the kitchen while making cereal.
And in the end, BTS and TxT were all still virgins.

And it was a car.