Scarlet's Beginning chapter 1

As a young girl walks by a lot of old buildings, where all the windows are shattered and glass is all over the ground. She stops and stares into an old store, it's almost destroyed but somehow still standing. She climbs in the old shattered window, she starts to look for some food.

Scarlet is 19 years old, she has been alone ever since this crap started, and that was 3 years ago.
The government built the bots, they looked almost human. They was to help the people of the world, but then something changed. They started disobeying, then killing everything and everyone.

As scarlet is searching for food, she manages to find a can of Beans; She smiles in and let's out a small sigh.
She then realized that it was about to become night time. She starts to make a camp for the night, she finds some goods other than Ber beans; a campfire stove top, some matches, and a sleeping bag. She takes the broken shelf and starts to light a fire. After the fire is going she blocks the windows. The bots of the night are the worst ones, after she fixes up the floor around the fire she set's the sleeping bag down and set's the beans on the fire. She gets the warm but hot can of beans off the stove and opens the can with a spike from her hammer.

As she starts to eat she can't help but to think of her past, how it went from good to bad fasy. How she has changed how she looked,she went from being a girl wearing dresses to wearing a button up with corset over it, a cape comes off of the corset. She wears goggles and a mask to hide her face, her pants has a design of gears all over them and knee high boots with clocks on them. Her long rust red hair is put up with some gears that she got off the first bot she killed, she also has freckles to go with her hair. He massive weapon that she made by hand is a hammer thats biger than her, and she is almost 6ft tall. The hammer has 4 spikes on it, one on the very end of it and three in the middle. She had to teach herself everything that she knows today.

Note to reader's.

Im sorry i haven't been uploading most of my stories, (if you read the others) but i wanted to start a new one that i wrote down this time and can remember what im writing about. I hope you like this one, ease do tell me! Thank you, R12S.