After Allura died, everyone had a time where Voltron was still needed to help with disaster relief. The paladins still were in action and defended the universe as always. Without the Blue Paladin Voltron was never formed, the the Blue Lion was unused for months.

Then one night, the Blue Lion roared and flew off too fast for anyone to follow or stop. Pidge without her team knowing, packed up her lion and followed it. Or attempted to at least. She drifted farther and farther into the universe waiting for a sign on where the lion could have went.

Then, on the for outreaches of an unknown planetary system, a blip appeared on her monitor. She sped off in searched for it straight into a wormhole. She landed in a pocket dimension, where she spent 3 months in a coma.

Then, another ship that was drifting in the dimension spotted her ship. But that wasn't such a good thing.

Present Day:

Pidge's POV

Everything ached. I felt so unbelievably weak when I woke up. A figure eased me into a sitting position as I coughed.

"Where am I? What happened? Who are you?"

The figure chuckled, and continued to adjust the medical equipment. "Relax. You're safe."

I squint and let my eyes focus on the speaker as she continues to adjust some things. Finally I can see her face. I gasp and reach for my Bayard as she puts her hands in the air.

"Galra?" She sighs. She looked like a Galra but she had a glint in her eyes that I couldn't decipher.

"Yes I'm Galra, but I'm not bad anymore!"

My Bayard transforms into the hook as she continues to speak. "Listen I helped you. You were in a coma, I was the one you helped you.

I growl and order her, "Take me to your control table so I can send a message to my friends."

"Not unless you lower the Bayard. I will not help you if you threaten me."

I slowly lower it and hop of the medical bed. My balance flatters for a moment and she catches me right before I hit the ground. She steadies me right before I slap her hands away.

We make our way to her control table as I feel a weird feeling deja vu as I operate it. Once I send the message out I turn around to the Galra thing.

I ask her, "Do you have a name?"

"Yura."

After an hour or so of waiting she walks out of the room without a word. I have into her security cameras I watch as she walks into a training area and practices some combat. As she trains she pulls out a weapon that shakes me down to my core.

"Is....that Keith's blade?"

Right on cue, the blip appears as the rest of Voltron flies into the pocket dimension. The charge up their weapon systems and announce, "Hand over Pidge and you won't get blasted into oblivion. I respond fast, "I'm here! Send someone over to get the captain of this ship."

"Excuse me?"

I turn around to see Yura standing there with her long purple hair braided neatly to the side.

"I saved your ass from a coma, and this is how you thank me? By turning me in like a fugitive?!"

She taps her armor and it ripples with color as it turns black and white with some purple.

I hear the doors open and Keith walks in and stares at Yura with shock. "A Galra? How?"

Yura glares at me with anger as she says, "Great, now I'll have Lotor looking for me!"