50 shades of red (Grell X Reader lemon)

You were scheduled to die in your late teens, due to some freak accident. But one day before anything happened a certain person kept stalking your every move before reaping your innocent soul.

but when the day came for your soul to be taken away you where walking through a dark alley and it was raining outside. you grunted and murmured to yourself

"Bloody hell! This is quite a nice weather to come back home from the Damn library!" You said in a pissed off voice.

And because of the rain you had no other choice but to keep walking into  the dark alley.

But all of a sudden you heard footsteps behind you. Your heart started beating rapidly that's when you began to run and you didn't dare to look back because you where already scared.

"Come now my darling! You don't have to run away from me!" Exclaimed a flamboyant voice.

"Just stop following me you creep!" You screamed

"You know there is no escape from me!"

That was when a rather tall and slim figure jumped in front of you. You then fell on your bottom and started to scoot away from the figure. It just came close until you saw the person on the little ray of light. It was a man, he had long crimson red hair that reached all the way down to his waist, his greenish yellow eyes shined in the light, his skin was perfect almost like porcelain. he also wore red glasses, a white shirt with a red and white striped ribbon, black trousers, and a long red coat that hung off his shoulders. The thing that really did scare you was that he had a red chainsaw in his hands.

"D-DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!" You cried.

The man crouched down to your level and looked into your (e/c) orbs.

"My silly dear! I'm not here to kill you  I'm just here on a very important mission." He smiled a toothy grin which displayed two rows of white shark like teeth.

"What a-are you?!" You shook in fear. "Don't worry about that." He came closer to you which caused you to move away from him even more. "Come on (y/n) don't play hard to get like my bassy and you remind me so much of him as well!"

"H-How the hell do you k-know my name?!"

"Oh my dear (y/n) I know everything about you."

You automatically thought this was very rediculous and stopped asking questions like that, but What you really did wanted to know is What he wanted from you.

"What do you want from me?!"

"Well if you give me something I want from you then I'll let you keep your soul. Oops! I wasn't supposed to mention that to you." He chuckled

You looked confused and you already knew that he wasn't human at all.

"W-who are... you?!"

"Grell Sutcliff and I want..."

He stopped right there and pinned you to the floor with his face near your neck

"Your innocence." He whispered  seductively while licking your neck. Your face turned red and thought about this for a second you did find him rather attractive and you did want to live after all.

"So my darling What will it be?"

"Fine! I do want to still have a soul and live."

"Very well then. Oh my heavens! I don't know where to start! Let's go somewhere else beside here I'll get all wet and my hair will get ruined!"

You rolled your eyes as you got up and lead you into a shop it was empty and there was a lot of coffins in the shop and human skulls on shelves.

"W-where a-are we?" You asked in a shaky voice considering it was cold in the morbid creepy place.