𝚄𝚣𝚞𝚒 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍

This is by the way the most cutest request I have ever received. I had fun thinking of how I should write it~

I think this is gonna be long of how I enjoy writing this chapter.

Requested by: CaptainMikaela

Please! Do enjoy~

(Warning! Manga spoiler~[Rengoku is alive in this one, I just loved the guy that I have to just put him right here])

-

•~♧—♧~•

•~♧—♧~•

If there's one thing that's been keeping Uzui-san together, it's his daughter.

No one actually knows about his daughter's existence, but soon enough he'll expose it flamboyantly.

This child is his precious pearl, besides his three wives of course. He cherished her, and especially her deceased mother. But that was in the past, before his three wives arrived in his life he realized that the most important gift that he deserved is his only cute, adorable, little, and beautiful daughter.

For the age of 3, she did capture her moms face.

And for that age, Uzui taste some cute and stern lecture from his own daughter.

Which was so cute~

-

"Where is daddy?" You glare at your babysitter as you huff making your rosy cheeks go a little too chubby.

Your babysitter slightly glares at you for being too cute, "That's actually the tenth time you asked me that." She said as she continue on making your own food.

Meet Avis, A demon overlord in hell by midnight, and your babysitter at daylight.

She wearing a half black, and half white haori, which complemented her hair so finely, and underneath was a red yukata.

Tugging at her sleeve, you glare at her.

You only knew her big secret, and swore never to tell anyone. I mean, Uzui did really have a hard tome trying to find this guard like babysitter.

"Just answer me!!" You whined at her, which made her flinch in annoyance.

"Look kid, even if I know, I wouldn't tell you because I know your type!" She said walking towards the table as she place down your food gently.