Chapter 1

The characters in prince series will be called psc
My characters will be called moc(my original characters cause idk what to call them)

It was a normal day for all the princes until a portal opened up."Stay back !"Kris warned,pointing a kitchen knife at the portal in case anything hostile came out of it."Fratello!!! I think you forgot to close a portal again!"Valerius yelled for his brother. "Don't worry you run when the creature comes out ,I'll hold it back!"Kris assured everyone as he and Vaughn got into fighting stances but nothing could prepare them for what happened next...

"W-where are we?Who are you!?"A golden haired boy screamed as he saw the others.As the rest of the people who came out of the portal recovered from their trip it seemed like that was the everyone was asking."Uh...Fratello?Fratello?Giovanni?Are these people your friends?"Velarius asked."Are you stupid!?None of the people we can get a good reply from are not here!"Jacques yelled."Do you even know my brother?He has a habit of appearing out of nowhere like them."He replied coolly,rolling his eyes."Heh,that sounds like something Gion and Ciel would say!"The red head from the portal laughed,"My name is Felix,I'm a prince of Spain!The person next to me is prince Leon of Germany,the golden haired guy is prince Ciel of France, the brunette with the purple eyes is prince Albert of England ,the one with blue eyes is prince Gion of Italy that's his aide Livio,the blue hair boy is prince Shintarou of Japan and the blondie is Prince Charles of America and the brunette with the glasses is Alexis!"There was a moment of silence before Kris finally broke it by confirming that they were from an alternate universe of something.

"Wait who are they calling aliens?!"Shintarou,Ciel,Felix and Albert cried in unison as Charles,Alex and Livio tried to calm them down."Are you all idiots,he said come from an alternate universe not another planet."Yujiro snapped (followed by a you should not say that from Kris) this caused the others to be more enraged."Well,baka,what proof do you have?"Shintarou demanded.

Alex's point of view
"Oh no!They're all angry..."My attention was immediately directed to a masculine boy with a dark expression on his face,suspicious scars that ran from his neck to one of his arms,he had obviously tried to shield himself from something but failed.Yikes he looks like one of those stereotypical gang members...Oh no if this is a gang or something we're in trouble! I thought to myself. Princes Charles,Leon and Gion and Livio seemed to be thinking the same thing."Nevermind that,where are our manners?We should introduce ourselves!My name is Kris," A boy finally said breaking the air of awkwardness."I'm the prince of our America."he continued. He gave everyone a friendly smile and even shook hands with prince Charles who was the nearest to him. I noticed that he looked similar to Charles but he had strawberry-blonde hair and instead of being blonde.A boy with medium brown hair said "cześć,my name is Bazyli I'm the prince of Poland!" "Hola!I'm prince Jose of Spain!"The black haired boy was next to introduce himself,"This is Tin Soe from Myanmar,"he continued pointing at a bespectacled boy."Jacques,Valerius,Yujiro and James the princes of France,Italy,Japan and England! And finally, Vaughn prince of Russia!There's also prince Giovanni of Italy and our Prince Leon of Germany but we haven't seen them today I think they left earlier to do whatever they're job is." He introduced his more hostile looking friends.The long haired one was Jacques, the aloof one was Valerius,the pale one was James , the one who snapped at us earlier was Yujiro and the one with the scars was Vaughn"Maybe we are in alternate universe or dimension,seeing that all the signs point to that being the only option..."Prince Leon concluded. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, prince Yujiro looked at princes Albert,Ciel,Felix and Shintarou in triumph,he had won.

Suddenly a voice boomed,"Che diavolo sta succedendo(What the hell is going on)?!Who are these people?"Everyone spun around to see a masked boy he looked like Valerius(though it wasn't too obvious because of his mask)but with long hair.He didn't sound too happy but it was hard to tell as his face was almost entirely obscured by the mask."You..."

ALRIGHT!I'VE DONE IT FINALLY
STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.