𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑤𝑜𝑜.

"Come on woo you gotta stop being lonely just meet him and hit it off I guess" wooyoungs friend somin said. She had been trying to hook woo up with one of her friends. "How the fuck are you gonna get me on a date with someone I don't even know their name!?" Wooyoung rolled his eyes before crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh come on just think of it as......a blind date!?" Somin said back shrugging her shoulders.

She soon began rummaging through his closet for clothes for him to wear. "Just try it and if It doesn't work I'll leave you alone" somin said giving Wooyoung a wink and throwing clothes into his lap.
••••
They had arrive at a fancy restaurant as somin began to park. "It'll be fine woo don't be nervous" somin reassured Wooyoung. They walked into the restaurant, somin leading wooyoung to a seat. "Sit here they'll be here soon I gotta go." Somin said patting Wooyoung on his shoulder. "Where are you going?" Wooyoung asked her. "Oh I didn't get dressed to come here I got dressed because I have a date elsewhere toot-a-loo~" somin waved goodbye before exiting the restaurant.

Wooyoung didn't know where to look so he began to play with his bracelets. His mind wandered not noticing a tall male sit across from him. He rose his head meeting eyes with the male and his heart dropped. He was looking at his ex jeong yunho. He used to love yunho so much, they did everything together and he even had his first time with the other. But sadly good things don't always last.

Yunho had broken up with Wooyoung on his birthday leaving the other a sobbing mess. It took long for him to recover until he met somin she helped him through everything and here was infront of the same male that broke him. He felt himself falling apart slowly on the inside as he continued to stare at the other. His features had definetly gotten better he was still so handsome in wooyoungs eyes.

He was definitely angry at somin. Wooyoung opened his mouth to speak but no words came as he shut his mouth once again , dropping his head. "Hi..." Yunho spoke letting out a breath as he dropped his head as well, the tension filling the air. "Wooyoung...please..look at me" hearing his name fall from the others mouth caused a tear to make its way to his cheek.

He quickly wiped it off hoping yunho hadn't seen it. His mind was contemplating on whether he should just leave or hear the other out. A large part of him wanting to just walk out of that door and call for somin. "Woo" Yunho called for him softly once again and wooyoung finally rose his head making eye contact with the other, his eyes burning with tears.

"What?" Wooyoung asked coldly as he felt pain burn inside of him. "Wooyoung I'm sorry.." Yunho spoke shaking his head at his own actions. Wooyoung hated those two words with a burning passion. "Are you?...yknow I really loved you.... I tried my best to make you and I happy....constantly trying to put a smile on your face....it's crazy knowing I did all that for someone who was just gonna leave me in the end"

Yunho felt a tear drop from his eye as well not being able to look at wooyoung. "It was YOU jeong yunho who walked out that fucking door it was YOU that left me hurting on that home floor it was YOU that caused those tears that fell from my eyes on cold nights...it was YOU that I loved dearly and would do anything in the fucking world for....but look.."

Wooyoung spoke his heart out pointing at the other as tears fell from his eyes non stop causing his cheeks to turn a pink shade. "I know...and wooyoung I'm so sorry I did that to you..I was selfish and wasn't thinking of how it would affect you...I love you so much Wooyoung I do and I think you are amazing...but it was me.." Yunho said finally looking at the other.