The couple that finds love

Their was a girl name Hailey and a boy name Max they were friend when they were about nine year old. They were neighbors right from each other every day they hangout at each other houses and had sleepovers and movie nights and sometimes they just hangout and played different sports. Hailey loved playing soccer with Max. Hailey was on a soccer team she loved it she was the best player on the team the older she got the more she loved it and she got better at it and won more games. Max lives going to Hailey soccer games he loved how she loved playing it and each time they won her family took Max family to their favorite restaurant called Marcos they loved it you could get pasta or salad or taco's Hailey loved the pasta she loved the Alfredo sauce and Max loved the taco's because he could get what ever he wanted on it. Hailey loved playing soccer but she always had to go to soccer games but she loved how Max supports her. On month of  July 4 Hailey had a birthday party and every year Max and Hailey make a chocolate cake 🎂 and put the 16 candles on her chocolate cake and told her to make a big wish. Hailey wish was to have a boyfriend because she going in to tenth grade and everyone had a girlfriend or a boyfriend but they never understand what was dating or couples or how to stay in a relationship. Hailey was sure that she wanted one she wanted to like everyone she didn't like being different from everyone else. For school their was a valentine dance party Hailey wanted to go but she wanted a guy to ask her to go with them Max didn't care if he with Hailey and Hailey was so happy that her friend would take her to something g like that. They both dance and had a great night then Max mother drop Hailey at her house then took Max to he's room and sat him in his bed and told him goodnight. The next day Hailey and Max decided to be a couple together they knew it was right and they knew each other for like five years or so. They wanted to test it out and see what was going to happen  they spent much time together and brought their family closer and made their couple closer and much more communication and Hailey and Max loved it. On one of their dates they went to their place when they were both younger and had dinner they both had the pasta and the 🌮.  When Hailey was in tenth grade she was learning about how dating can infect your health and how to have a better relationship. Hailey knew that she had a healthier relationship with Max. Max always loved still going to Hailey soccer game it was her last time she could play soccer she was just getting much older and she wanted to do more things in life what she promise she would never stop play soccer in her lifetime. Hailey soccer team one by seven more points the other team lost but Hailey told the other team good game.