⋆Thirteen⋆

"𝔼𝕒𝕤𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪."

...

Its 7:00 am and surprisingly, Finn and Millie are awake and walking to breakfast. Though Millie would be lying if she were to say that isnt tired due to getting only a minuscule amount of sleep last night.

Finn feels similarily since he had a rather difficult time falling asleep.

"You deserve so much better Mills, you know that, right?"

Those foolish words play on repeat in Finn's head, him praying that she hadn't heard them. Because even though she does deserve better, he doesnt want her to get the wrong idea.

Nevertheless, Millie feels immensely better after that eventful night she had experienced, and thats mostly thanks to him.

For a split second, when she woke up, she had forgotten all about what had happened the night before. However, once she saw the sympathetic and cautious look Finn was giving her as he said good morning, it all came back.

She knows what happened was very unfortunate. Nevertheless, she can't let one stupid boy ruin the rest of her week at camp. Because it's true what they say, there's more to life than stupid boys.

-

Millie and Finn continue to converse on their way to the breakfast haul. Finn doesnt dare to bring up last night, and Millie doesnt seem too eager to talk about it either.

However, as Finn holds the door open for Millie, she stops, placing her hand softly on his arm. "Thank you, seriously, for everything."

Finn smiles, knowing precisely what she's talking about.

He nods signalling for her to walk through the door. "In you go Princess."

-

"You never texted me" Sadie groans to Millie as she seats herself next to her and Lilia.

"Im sorry I was so tired that I just fell right to sleep."

Sadie eyes Millie questionably, however, deciding to continue eating her toast instead.

Soon, Gaten and Noah join them at the table. Finn comes back with his tray of food and seats himself next to Millie.

"Hey um Millie Jacob has wanted to talk to you," Caleb says, taking a sip of his Orange Juice.

Millie gulps deeply and notices Finn tense up beside her.

Mille hasn't told anyone, besides Finn. She hasn't had the chance. Well, that isnt exactly right, technically she could have told Sadie last night; Nevertheless, she decided against. And now is not the time to explain. Especially now that Calebs here, which probably means that...

Just as Millie thinks of his name, his deep tone sounds behind her. "Hey Mills"

"Go away Jacob," Millie says coldly, staring daggers into the table.

"....Why?" Caleb starts slowly, not knowing what is making Millie so against Jacob sitting with them.

"Yeah, Millie why?" Jacob adds on, moving closer to their table.