~

A- Aftercare

John is always full of soft caresses and sweet words after- lots of calling you 'dear', 'honey', 'love', ect. When youre laying together afterwards his voice has a soft, honeyed tone thrumming with satisfaction and he'll play with your hair while asking if you enjoyed yourself. He knows he's an accomplished lover, but wants to hear you say you had fun (you always do). At your answer, he peppers your face with kisses and holds you tight as you both fall asleep.

B- Bondage

John is pretty into bondage, he loves seeing you tied up in different ways and watching you feign nervousness while hes in control. Every now and again he'll let you put him in handcuffs, but usually not for long. Hes definitely a fan of spanking you, and hearing you squeal as he does. Hes lightly into other aspects of bondage, such as using a riding crop and other toys.

C- Cum

With you, John always finishes really hard. A legs shaking, breath hitching, can't even talk kind of orgasm. He especially loves to finish while you're going down on him, and usually has you swallow (which you certainly don't mind). He always returns the favour though, and quite enjoys going down on you; getting to taste you drives him crazy

D- Dominance

John is very dominant; he loves to be in control and have you follow his whims. Hes a good dom though, always making sure that you're enjoying yourself thoroughly, and hes amazing at aftercare. Occasionally, he'll let you dom him if you're in the mood- but always to a lesser extent.

E- Edge play (Riskier kinks?)

He really likes breath play, knowing that trust him so intimately makes him ecstatic. Other than that, he isn't so into risking you in any aspect unless he's confident he can control himself expertly. If he wanted to try something new though he knows you would go along.

F- Fantasy (implied relationship with the deputy)

Before anything had happened between the two of you; he had fantasized about helping you atone for a different sin, lust. He thought about taking back his ranch and luring you to him where he could capture you and take you as he pleased until you were screaming 'yes'

G- Got caught

Jacob had caught the two of you once. John was on top of you and had just started to move his hips faster when the door creaked open and you both froze. Jacob stopped and took in a breath as if to say something, then shook his head and stepped out without a word. You and John had shared a look then you burst out laughing; which lead to him laughing with you. So overall, when he's caught in the act he's able to save face be making light of it.

H- Hot spots (where are they most sensitive?)

All the normal places; you love grazing his jugular with your tongue and hearing his breath hitch, or taking his ear lobe between your teeth to make him squirm just the slightest bit. John is also sensitive around his hip bones, when you're going down on him you'll bite and lick your way down and tease him at his hips before actually taking him into your mouth, it always leads to him taking a fist full of your hair and speeding the process up because he can't take it anymore.

I- Intimacy

Intimacy is hard for John, yes he loves you but his past holds him back sometimes. There are times you catch him falling into his old manipulative habits and you have to remind him that isn't who he is anymore and you love him. For you, he wants to be a better man. When Joseph found him in his lavish law office, he had been so hurt and twisted up inside after all the abuse and heavy hands laid upon him; but Joseph showed him his new purpose and a newfound sense of belonging. Meeting you was a different matter, since the fight for your relationship and the strife of being on different sides was arduous. John has never loved anyone more- not even himself and every day he tries to make himself better and let you into his heart a little more.