The kisses

Adrien sat on the steps of the school with a sad expression plastered on his face. His father had told him that Natalie and Gorilla would be late because they were escorting him to a meeting.

Marinette came out of the school extremely late. She had been kept back to tidy the classroom as punishment for being late. To be honest, she didn't mind tidying it. It was better than detention.

She noticed Adrien sat on the steps. She sighed and let her shoulders drop before sitting beside him.
"Hi Adrien. Why are you still here?" she asked. She was able to form sentences around him now.
"My father is at a meeting," explained Adrien, staring off into the distance.
"Oh."

She looked at the view.
"Am I a nuisance?" asked Adrien, looking at her. Marinette gasped and their eyes locked for a few moments.
"Why would you think that?" she asked.
"Well, my father is always avoiding me and at the beginning of this year, I used to believe that you were scared of me," explained Adrien.

Marinette wrapped her arms around him and smiled. He hugged back.
"I was never scared of you. I was... shy. And I'm sure he doesn't avoid you on purpose. Your an amazing person Adrien. With or without the fame," she sighed.

Marinette broke free from the hug but was pushed into a kiss. Adrien's soft lips touched hers and she felt her whole face go red and her body turn to jelly.

When the kiss ended, Adrien immediately apologised. He got a text from Natalie telling him that he had fencing practice.
"Well... I am sorry!" he cried. "But I have to go to fencing!"

He jumped up and ran away.
"W-What just happened?" stammered Marinette.

Adrien changed into his fencing gear and started fencing with Kagami.

"Your very distracted today Adrien," commented Kagami, after winning six times.
"Yeah, just something on my mind," sighed Adrien, taking a sip from his water.
"Would you like to talk about it?" asked Kagami.
"No, not really," said Adrien with a shrug.
"Maybe I can help?" suggested Kagami.

She walked up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Oh you idiot! Two girls and two kisses!

The kiss ended and Adrien snapped himself back into reality.

The next day, everyone acted like the kisses never happened.