Chapter 1: NYC In Japan!?!?!?

Finally, my first visit to japan, " YES!!!".
You shout so loudly you wake your roomate in the other room. "SHUT UP MAN!!!" He yells!!! " I Forgot To Tell You That I Got You A Ticket Too!!!!" you yell back.

Your friend Katsuo has known you since childhood. You and him fight as often as you get along. Although it always ends with a sandwhich...

"BRO YELL AS LOUDLY AS YOU WANT!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!" He shouts. You laugh to yourself as you get your bags packed. You sigh slightly knowing its buisness related...

You work as a free-lanced journalist. Your stories are known as the best around, newspaper artists come to you to get the story, the cream of the crop, the head honcho of the operation.
Simply put your good at what you do.

The reason you were hired is to uncover a myth involving strange happenings at an old mansion. Its said that at night strange sounds can be heard, objects being moved, and a possible  shiloutte can be seen. The locals eventually dubbed this place as haunted. Your job as a free lance journalist is to get the scoop on the strange occurances in said building.

Katsuo and you start humming the ghost busters theme; and with that you two make your way towards the airport.

......................

The flight is long and boring. Katsuo starts to think about how long its been since he visited his home country.

An island starts coming into view as you both gaze out the window in amazement... A woah is formed from both of your mouth movements.

As the plane lands you start to feel a bit dizzy. You've never rode in 1st class before. People stare at you and Katsuo in disgust for wearing casual clothes. Katsuo, brushes it off by pushing people out of the way to get off the plane; he has airsickness. You laugh and walk down the now clear path left in Katsuo's wake.

You immediately start searching for your name in the crowded airport.
" YN!!! " A person ( My name is Dexsas soo ill just insert me lol ) wearing a butlers uniform greets you as they escort you towards a taxi. Katsuo comes outside the airport slightly disoriented. You tell the driver to go, as Katsuo is left behind in the fumes . " Really!?!? Bro!?!? Again!?!?! " he shouts, as he laughs and runs on foot after the taxi.

When you arrive at the hotel you are greeted by a woman wearing a Kimono.
She bows and directs you kindly towards your room number. As she leaves you think to yourself how much you love japan already.

.................

Time to get to work

Shortly after Kastuo's tantrum, you two begin mapping out a plan to get the story. " So what's first oh great detective..." he says harshly.." Im not really a detective but..." you say slowly. "We have two leads" " Number one the people who have claimed to hear the sounds, and Number two the buidling itsel-" Your sentence stops as something  catches your eye.

On the kotatsu is a box with a note by it. The sender is from the owner of the mansion. The note reads, " I have done research of your successful stories and deeds." an annoyed Katsuo chimes in " Yeah sure because, YOUuuu do all the work!!!"  He snaps open the box. " What are these?" Immediately you finish reading the note " I feel that for the story to be truly worth wile, you will need to solve the case yourself as those before you have..." You start to shudder as you read the last words. "H-Have Died!?!?"

" I made these weapons to aid in your journey into the unkown. I wish you the best of luck." Katsuo then pulls out what looks to be like something out of a Ghostbusters film. One of the machines scans Katsuo's body and latches onto his wrist, and gives him the title " Ghost Slayer "