proluge

Birchstar your are going to die soon firestar said calmly what! yowled birchstar i still have my clan to care for.i cant die not yet.not yet replyed firestar.you should know treekit will be your new deputy your deputy is going to die.what does that mean birchstar started to panick.but firestar was fading away already.

Treeclan

Birchstar:brown and white tabby she-cat     medicine cat:bluepoppy tortish-shell she cat with amber eyes.apprentice:seedpaw gray fur with blueberry colored eyes.

Deputy:raincloud-bluish-gray she-cat with electric green eyes.

    Warriors

Treeclaw:white with black paws,ears and tale tips tabby she-cat with green eyes.(see in front cover)

Breezeheart-pale fur with black paws tabby she-cat with mud brown eyes

Fireclaw brown with blackstripes tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes(looks alot like hawkfrost)

Deerleap black tabby tom with amber eyes

Branchleg brown with white patches and seaweed green eyes tabby tom

Leafpelt dark brown fur with icyblue eyes she-cat

Apprentices

Pumkinpaw:flame colored fur with green eyes (looks like firestar because he is related to him.)

     Nursery

Bluecrystal white with blue speckels on her back:mother to treekit in warriors section ,breezekit warriors section and firekit warriors section recently just had mallowkitdirt brown tabby tom with amber eyes and willowkit white with green eyes.

Mudeye brown and white shecat with blue eyes:mother to sunkit yellow fur with orangish eyes, crimsonkit plain white with red paws and red eyes, and rosekit grey and red fur with jungle green eyes.

Beachbranch red and white fur whith yellow eyes mother: to reedkit red and black with spiky pelt brown eyes,littlekit mud brown fur dark crystal like eyes and icekit red and white with brown eyes

Newly just had: jaykit grey shecat with blueyes, redkit black and white tom with amber eyes, and ironkit silver shecat with black stripes and green eyes

       Elders

Hawkeye

Talonclaws

Greenear