48

✿✿❀✿✿

"So how did you meet?" Jungkook's mother, Mrs. Jeon said an amused grin plastered on her face showing that she was enjoying this a little bit too much.

Jungkook sighed at what felt like his mother's one hundredth question for the night while Lyn didn't seem to mind supplying one hundred answers. Mr. Jeon sat throughout most of the dinner silently listening to the conversation- or what could be considered an interrogation, offering a few comments here and there nodding his head along when he agreed with something or liked something Lyn said. Both males could only wait to see which one would be the first one to break character, Mrs. Jeon or Lyn. Well knowing grins masked by a brooding expression they found the situation ironic; both females were pretending to be well spoken when in reality a curse word would be place somewhere in a sentence or two.

"We were in the same class so we saw each other often." Lyn answered with a small smile a small pang of annoyance surging through her when she remembered their first encounter.

Mrs. Jeon frowned with a dramatic sigh, "How boring, I thought it would have been something more dramatic."

"If it helps, I called her 'chopping board' during our first meeting." Jungkook comments while stabbing his side dish with his fork.

Lyn closes her eyes grimacing feeling embarrassed that he mentioned that. "I though you said you wouldn't tell anyone about that!" She grumbles stubbly kicking his leg.

"It's quite a strange nickname but what's so bad about that?" Mrs. Jeon questions.

"He was referring to her chest area." Mr. Jeon answers for them after taking a long sip from his wine glass.

"Oh." Mrs. Jeon says before letting out a surprised gasp, "Oh-"

'Please excuse me as I jump off the nearest bridge.' Lyn thought to herself as she felt her cheeks heat up from embarrassment. Lyn felt even more embarrassed than when it actually happened, in fact at that time she was, and I quote, 'pissed the fuck off'. Perhaps it was the fact that Jungkook told his parents about that stupid nickname to Mr. Jeon who caught on to the meaning that quickly that was doubling her shame.

Mrs. Jeon clasped her hands together loudly creating a clapping sound before continuing to speak, "Moving on."

"Nice save mom." Jungkook says sarcastically holding back his laughter.

Lyn looked at Jungkook placing her hand on top of her boyfriend's before smiling. "I'm gonna kill you babe." Lyn says adding the 'babe' at the end mockingly.

Mr. Jeon chuckles before hiding it by coughing. A maid came in with tray covered with a lid containing something Lyn would have no idea if she didn't stumble resulting in the tray clattering to the ground. A loud clang rang throughout the dinning room startling Mrs. Jeon, Lyn and Jungkook while Mr. Jeon seemed as if he was suppressing a sigh.

"Holy fuck!"

"Oh shit!"

Both females exclaimed at the same time causing them to snap their attention back to each other gasping loudly at the words that came out of the other's mouths. Wide eyed Lyn is pointing at Mrs. Jeon in disbelief while Mrs. Jeon had her agape mouth covered with her hand in shock. Jungkook doubles over in laughter at the current situation tears forming in the corner of his eyes from laughing too hard. Mr. Jeon's eyes sparkled in amusements a smile playing on his lips, somehow, he knew something like this would happen. He knew it wouldn't be long until a curse word slipped out of one of their mouths before they would even realize it.

"Honey you told me she had amazing vocabulary! You fucking liar, she sounds just like me!" Mrs. Jeon says slapping the back of her husband's head.

"Her vocabulary is amazing though! It amazes me how she can fit a curse word in every sentence!" Mr. Jeon says defending himself with a smug grin.

Lyn stares off into the distance as if she was on an episode of The Office before saying, "What the hell- was I just fucking bamboozled?"

Jungkook chuckles, "Calm down."

"I was played, I demand a damn rematch." Lyn says still staring at nothing.

Mrs. Jeon held her head in her hands as if she was getting a migraine, "I can't believe this shit."

"You both are being over dramatic." Jungkook points out.

"I don't care." They both say at the same time causing them to look at each other.

"I officially love you." Mrs. Jeon says pretending to wipe a fake tear.

Lyn gasps holding her hands to her mouth in fake shock, "I knew this day would come."

"I am, disgusted." Jungkook says making a face.

"Shut up."

                                             ✿✿❀✿✿

"They fucking love me!" Lyn says while putting a gel face mask on her face.

Mae, Layla and Areum squeal, proud smiles on their faces and multiple thumbs up can been seen from the corner of Lyn's eye on her phone screen from their four-way video call.

"I told you bitch!" Layla says.

Areum snickers, "Woke my ass up in the middle of the night for nothing."

"I was actually concerned okay! That could have been a possibility!" Lyn says defending herself immediately.

Mae snorts, "Yeah right. We aren't fictional characters love."

"Besides you're Ryu Lyn you're annoying but likeable." Layla comments.

Lyn smiles proudly before doing a stupid pose, "You're right I'm Ryu fucking Lyn! Who wouldn't love me?"

"Haeun." Areum comments smartly while laughing quietly.

"We don't speak of those times in our household." Lyn says solemnly.

Lalya holds her hand in the air before whistling like they did in The Hunger Games. The rest of the girls close their eyes doing the same by holding three fingers in the air having a dramatic moment of silence. Well, that was until Mae broke it.

"Wanna see my bobs?" Mae asks wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Dude what the fuck-"

"That's kinda gay but, okay!"

"I fucking hate it here."

-
I'm pretty sure we all know which one was Lyn lmaoo.

thank you so much for supporting this book my fellow humans <3

this book hit 20k reads and 1k votes which is crazy i- like who reads this crap-
but anyways i love you guys, stay safe my dudes <33