𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚊

Requested by the best: Ryna_Kagamine-chxn

I'm sorry this took too long, I had some stuff to do! So please enjoy~

(Manga spoiler ahead~)

-

-

"Now don't go marrying another girls!"

Her voice rang inside his head, no matter how much hard he tries not to flirt with other girls, he can't help it. But only Zenitsu knows that there's only one girl inside his heart.

Thinking about it, it's been...

5 years.

He got carried away with his mission that he merely forgot that it's been 5 years since he last saw her. He can't visit her just yet since, he's known for being the strongest demon slayer beside Tanjirou and Inosuke.

But for him, he's still the same Zenitsu 5 years ago, that scared boy that Tanjirou once met on the road on his way to his own mission.

And in all those five years, not even Nezuko could make his heart race like that girl he really loves back home.

He still can't visit her not after his master died due heart attack, he still can't.

But he did sent her a last message, but that was 2 years ago before he defeated his partner in training who turned into a demon for more power.

And that last message is...

Dear (Name),
I know it's been so long since we last seen each other, but I still cant meet you. I want to hold you like I alway do, and i want you to comfort me like you always do. I know i promised not to marry other girls, i may flirt with them but you're still the girl inside my heart and nothing could change that. I'm sorry, but i think this is the last message that I will be sending you, I dont know if I will survive this mission, but having you as my inspiration will make me want to survive this one. So please, please wait for me? Oh, and don't go marrying other guys or else.

Love, Zenitsu.

[. . .]

For those years, the three of them become pillars. Tanjirou as the flame pillar, Inosuke as the beast pillar, and him?