chapter 1..kinda

No warnings.. Well except for blood.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Y/n pov (10 years old)

"Keep on targeting the can, y/n" I kept my eyes on the can but the weight of the gun was a bit heavy. "Now..... Shoot! " Dad shoutout but I was at first hesitant lucky I shot the can.

"How was that daddy?" I look up at him to see some approval in his eyes , he was quite for a good 2 minutes but rub my head and said "not to bad kiddo, we just need to approve your aim".

I smile when I heard someone calling out my name " Y/n! Time to eat dean brought some food to eat." I turn around and ran up to Sam to give him a hug, Sam hug back and look at his with a nervous look on his face. "S-so um .. How was shooting with our dad" Sam ask.

I was going to say something but my dad cut in and said "she's ready to go hunting with us, so ready the the car when we're done eating.. " Then walks off. I looked at Sammy with concern but he takes my hand walks to the motel that we're currently staying for now.

You see Sam I have each other back and we are closer than we have ever been. If dad tries to yell at Sam I would be there and hug him behind his back saying
"it's not your fault" Or "everything is ok, you have Dean and I"

Time skip

"Alright boys and y/n there's a church that is haunted by a demon priest, y/n and Dean go check the inside, Sam your with me" Dad said as he walks away with Sam. I looked at Sammy with sad eyes and now my eyes are focus on the church underneath the blood moon.

I felt myself being nervous when I hear Dean talking to me "don't be nervous y/n I was nervous once when it was my first haunt" I give him a small nod "good let's go inside" He said

We walk up to the big doors and and opening it and the inside was beautiful.

But  it's creepy "keep your guard up y/n" Dean whisper

But it's creepy "keep your guard up y/n" Dean whisper. I nodded and walk to right while Dean takes the left of the room. "I don't see anything y/n, do you? " Dean ask. I was going to say no but I saw the priest behind him and shoutout "Dean behind you!! "