Bottom's Up

He was sitting down in a far back corner in his favourite coffee house, drinking his daily cappuccino. A day off, his well deserved day off. These last months have been so busy. His days were filled with concerts, meet and greets, interviews, TV shows,…  He didn’t even have time to get a new hair cut… Well, he was going to the hair salon tomorrow to take care of that, so he had the rest of the day to do other things.

He went to the front of the coffee house to pay his bill. But he didn’t even get a chance to stand up when suddenly he heard somebody talk to him in a thick accent.

“Ano… G-Gackt-san, chotto y-yoroshi desu ka?” When he looked behind him he say a Korean boy standing there. He was dressed colourful and his hair was short at one side and long with a pink extension in it at the other side. He has seen this boy before, though he didn’t remember his name. He just stood there, fidgeting with his rings, looking very uncomfortable.

“Yes, sure.” The boy forced a smile and just kept standing there until he pointed at the seat across the table. The boy sat down, still not looking very much at ease. He knew people were mostly scared of him, for he was tall, dark, handsome and pretty much all the time dressed  in leather.  He knew he also had an intimidated look. That was probably the reason why the boy stayed quiet although he was the one that wanted to ask him something.

“So, what do you want to talk about, eh…” But he still could not remember the other’s name.

“Jiyong, my name is Jiyong, sir…” And then he remembered where he knew the boy from.

“Ah yes, G-dragon, am I correct?” Jiyong nodded and smiled shyly. When sitting so close to the young man, he could now see how feminine he looked. He was also sure he was wearing mascara and probably some lip-gloss too. He was, to be honest, his type. But the boy clearly had something on his mind.

“Well, not that I don’t enjoy just sitting here with you, but you clearly came here for another reason.” The boy nodded again but didn’t stay quiet as before.

“yes, uh… I heard you can take care of…  ‘certain’ problems, sir…” Jiyong was right. He was known for dealing with things, mostly of a romantic type. For example, he once brought two guys together, they were in the same band and had a crush on each other for eight years… Sometimes you just need a little… push in the right direction.

“That’s correct. And you don’t need to call me ‘sir’. It’s cute when you do that, but it’s not necessary.” He said, smiling his addicting smile and the young guy started blushing.

“Now, tell me the what your ‘problem’  is.” The other started fidgeting again, as if he was ashamed.

“It’s not exactly my problem… And I’m not sure it is appropriate to ask you about it… or even talk about it.”

“Not trying to brag or something but I’ve seen and done a lot of ‘inappropriate’ things, if you know what I mean.”  He smiled and winked at the boy and Jiyong’s blushed ever harder than before.

“Well, It’s about two band members of mine, TOP and Daesung. TOP is the one with the blue hair and Daesung’s blond…” He knew those two, he saw them on TV a while ago.

“What about them?”

“They are a couple since god knows when… But lately… they seem to have some issues in their relationship…” Again Jiyong looked pretty uncomfortable and not continuing the story, so he asked instead.

“Issues?... Issues like trust issues?” He speculated.

“No! No… nothing like that.. more like… bedroom issues…” And now he somehow got why the other one wasn’t too keen on telling, for it is a pretty private thing.

“I see… What’s the problem then?”

“Well, at first, I didn’t ask, it’s none of my business anyway, but… A couple of days ago, I heard them fighting and when Daesung came out of their bedroom he was on the verge of crying so I had no other choice.”

“What was wrong.”

“It was Daesung’s birthday and TOP told him he’d do anything Daesung asked… That’s where it went wrong… Dae said that their ‘bedroom time’ needed some spicing and he thought I’d be nice if he topped for once and so, he told TOP…”

“Let me guess,  the other one hated the idea.”

“He doesn’t exactly hate it. I had a thing with him once and I know for sure that he wants to be bottom sometimes… But I guess he thinks it would be a bad idea, with him being Daesung’s hyung- errr I mean sempai… I think he’s just afraid, that’s all.” Jiyong finished the conversation, looking more secure now than he was a couple of minutes ago. This wasn’t exactly the time for being shy, not after the story he just told him.

“So… I know you are a persuasive person and I thought that, maybe, you could convince him to let Daesung top… TOP…” Yes, with that name, this sentence sounded a bit… awkward.

“Hhhmmm… I don’t think that’s going to help a lot… One: it’ll be difficult to convince him, especially since we’ve never met each other before… Two: even if I can convince him, it doesn’t change their ‘bedroom time’”. The boy’s neutral expression changed to a sad one, thinking he’d decline. He needed another plan, a new plan… He could not possibly deny this request, especially when it’s a cute guy like this who want to help his friends. When suddenly, he got an idea.

“question: is TOP allergic to any sedatives?” The other’s eyes almost popped out off their sockets at the weird question.

“Eehhh, no… Wait, why?!”

“Well, let’s say I’ll spice things up and get him in a ‘state’ so the other one won’t have any problems being on top.” Jiyong looked a bit worried at him. Maybe the sentence came out wrong but he could really tell him everything that went on in his mind.

“Don’t be so alarmed, I’m not going to do anything he or the other one doesn’t want. Believe me, It’ll work perfect. The only problem however is that I need to meet TOP and get him into my apartment… Say, does he needs to go to a hairdresser soon?”

“Yes, in fact I think he’s going tomorrow.”

“Great, can you change the hair salon he’s going to with this one?”  He took a beer felt and wrote down the address.

“I’ll ask his manager.”

“Good… I’ll mail you what my plan is exactly.”

“Okay, here’s my mail address.” Jiyong took another beer felt and wrote down his address. The boy then stood up, bowed and said farewell. But halfway walking out of the coffee house, he returned.

“One more thing… I want to watch…”  When he looked up, he could see that the boy’s eyes were somehow looking darker. And it was hot. He figured he could use the other’s wish to his advance.

“Okay, let’s make a deal. You can watch, if…”

“If?”

“if you go out with me after… Just one little date, that’s all.” Jiyong looked pensive for a moment until he nodded.

“Okay, if it works, I’ll go on a date with you.”

“Deal.”

They shook hands, making the deal complete, said their goodbyes and left the coffee house.