You know the way!

Me: Hello everyone! Cherry here with all your favorite ninjas and the EMS!

Shade: Ugh! Why did I sign up for this?

Ash: Uhm... didn't she just teleport us here and then told us what this was all about?

Karlof: Karlof sees two of you!

Lloyd: Me too!

Jacob: I DON'T SEE A THING!

Gravis: You're blind...

Jacob: *facepalms* How did I forget?

Cole: WHERE'S MY CAKE?

Nya: Well... I guess she wasn't really seeing what web were doing when she teleported us!

Me: Of course I did! How do you think Ash got out of his pajamas and into his normal clothes?

Shade: Why would Ash wear pajamas? It's 11:00!

Ash: ITS CALLED MOVE NIGHT AT LUNCH!

Me: That doesn't sound too bad...

Bolobo: I still don't understand the whole thing that we're from a series and fans and stuff...

Kai: *poses* Of course you don't understand what she means with fans! Like you have any- *gets smacked by me*

Me: Don't insult them! All of my friends loaf them!

Camille: I still don't understand the whole "reacting" stuff!

Me: The people who are reading this will request what they want you guys to react to! Oh I forgot to mention in the description but you can requests ships too!

Neuro: Do they want us to react to ships?

Zane: What kind of ship? Titanic? I like that movie!

Me: *facepalms* I'll explain later!

Pale: I know what kind of ships you're talking about! But seriously! How many different ships can it be? It's been ages since I dated anyone!

Me: *smirks evilly* Just you wait!

Tox: So... If I get it right from what you explained before you started filming! People who watch the series we all are in will decide what we watch?

Me: EXACTLY!

Kai: Well I don't wanna let my fans down!

Jay: I think this will be fun!

Nya: Always the positive one Jay! That's why I love you!

Jay: Aaawww! Thank you Nya! I love you too!

Kai: Yuck!

Turner: How long are we just gonna stand here talking without doing anything???

Me: Don't worry Zippy! I'm sure that they'll be pepz requesting!

Neuro: ................. Why do I hear evil laughing coming from your head Cherry?

Me: Cause you never know what's people want you to react too! Anyways, make sure to leave a request! See you soon ya sweet cherries!

(I needed some new motivations to write so I created this!)