Imagine Being Adopted by Thor Odinson

A/n: Well- uh this is just a little something I wrote- like 2 years ago- so I'm updating it:) I hope you enjoy the vocab expansion and- uh- the better writing:0 

You were young when it happened. When your life was torn to pieces. You were watching a movie with your older brother, Lukas until you heard a loud 'bang'. You don't recall much of what had happened but you do recall your older brother telling you to run. To run and to not look back. You didn't want to run but you did anyway. You ran so far you didn't even know where you were. You got lost, and you were horrified. You didn't know what to do. And you were still wondering what that loud bang noise was. A few days later you were at a diner eating (a friend of yours helped you with the bill) when you hear news about a family death. Mr and Mrs. Bayer were dead and so was an 18 year old boy named Lukas. You realized that they were talking about your family and you were heartbroken. You were only 6 at the time, and you didn't know what to do. But then your friend suggested that you should go to an orphanage. You were skeptical at first but then you gave in. So your friend took you an orphanage. (Your friend couldn't take care of you that's why she brought to to an orphanage.) You said goodbye to her and there you were a 6 year old kid who lost their family, scared and didn't know who to talk to. You thought that you would never have a family ever again. [TimeSkip] It has been 3 years since your family's death. You have been depressed ever since then. You had no friends at the orphanage and you were always quiet. You ended up cutting yourself. You knew it wasn't right but there were voices in your head that always put you down or told you that you could've stayed with your brother and that your life could've been perfect. You hated your life and wish you could go back in time to tell your family that they would die. You wished that you could've helped them someway, somehow. You were devastated and most of the kids there didn't make your life any easier. In fact they made it worse. There would be a group of kids a specific group that would always bully you. You told the people that ran the orphanage but they looked as if they could care less. So eventually you stopped asking ,you stopped caring and soon enough your attitude changed. From depressed to a hothead. Any one that dared to mess with you would get thier butt kicked. Since your attitude changed you got into trouble more often. And since they didnt care about you, you would always ignore them and their warnings and you didnt really care. Soon they couldn't deal with you anymore so they kicked you out. And that had to have been that happiest day of your life. You were born and raised in NYC and that's where the orphanage was. You were remembering of all the things that you used to do with your brother and the thought of that brought you to tears. You would always walk by Avengers Tower and you would always tell your brother that you wanted to become an avenger. He always laughed at that. And you remembering his laugh start to cry. You started to walk away from the Tower hoping that you would you know try not to remember your brother or his laugh, or your family in general. You walked for hours hoping to find some food or something, but you found nothing so you decided to go into an alleyway and sleep there. You thought that you would never sleep in a home, never be able to hear the words "I love you" ever again and never be apart of a family. But little did you know that your life would change drastically and it would change forever.