A Lane Of My Own

Haruka's P.O.V

My day was normal as it could be! The sun was shining and the guys were either rehearsing or doing other work around town. I was in my room composing like I usually do and for some reason I can't seem to shake off the feeling that something exciting is going to happen today...

"Could the ST★ISH be doing another band pairing with HE☆VENS? This is going to be on my mind until I find out huh?" I talked to myself as I kept on thinking of what this exciting thing might be. Maybe it's not even going to happen today... I looked down at my piano and then towards my fresh non written on sheet music. I looked up at my ceiling and rustled my hands on the sides of my head. "WAHH! I JUST CANT WAIT!- If I keep thinking about it I won't get any notes on the paper..." I looked back at my sheet music and then an idea hit me in the face.

"Oh! Maybe I should walk around the dorms and see if I can get any inspiration from somewhere around here!" I quickly got up grabbing a small across the body bag making sure I had a pencil and my song book with me.

I walked out of my room making sure to lock my dorm room door behind me. I get that nobody would come into my room to steal anything since everyone here is so nice! And with guys not allowed in the female dormitory even though I'm the only girl here but it's still better to be safe than sorry.

I was walking around the dorm when I got to one of the music rooms around the dormitory. It abruptly opened in front of me with just a few centimeters from hitting my face. And then I saw someone with a flurry of large curly pink hair stand in front of me. "R-Ringo-Sensei! What's wrong? you look to be in a panic" the large blue eyes that resembled that of Syo's were widened as Ringo took my hand out of the blue, snapping me out of my thought.

"R-RINGO-SENSE-AAH" I let out a scream as Ringo pulled me hastily down the halls of the course dorms by my hand. "Ringo-Senpai where are you taking me?"
"Gomen Haru-Chan but I've been looking everywhere for you, Shining has called you to his office but you didn't respond to your phone" "O-Oh I must have forgotten it in my room..." "Either way he called you to his office he has something to tell you" hearing Ringo talking in that serious tone kind of scares me.

Wait! What if the president wants to fire me?! Oh god now I'm petrified...

We finally made it to the doors of the President's office and it's making me even more nervous and intimidated. Ringo then opened one of the duo doors and we entered the office. The lights were all off and knowing the president he's going to make some grand entrance which always ends up with all of us questioning the laws of gravity, the world, and our own president if he's even human. Then as if on que there were rainbow disco lights lighting up around the room and then the normal lights turning on and we still didn't see the president.

"U-uhm Is the haicho even here?" "Just wait he'll appear soo-!" Suddenly we heard a deep loud voice echo through tour the office as we look in the direction it was coming from. He was doing flips of all sorts that I tend to see Syo and Cecil do but I'm questioning how he is doing them. He ended his gymnastic entrance with him doing a large leap and flip landing in his leather rolly chair. "Helloooo Misss NaaNami thanks for coming into my office" "Yes I'm sorry for keeping you waiting Haicho!" I tilted the top half of my body into a respectful bow and looked back up at him. "Haicho if I may as why did you call me into your office today?" "Welll Misss NaNami I have a request of you" "and that may be?" "You see all the idols I have ever trained here at my agency were always male with that also including Ringo and Hyuga who still do idol performing work to this day and all the females I have ever had were always used as designers or makeup artists. The boys would usually do their own composing until you came in, so then I thought it's time for a change"

"What do you mean by change?" "It's time we add some variety to our performing idols of course I will still like you to compose songs for Starish, Heavens, and Quartet Night but Haruka this is of course up to you but" he held a pause leaving a thick heavy feeling of expectation and waiting for what he might say. "Are you willing to be an idol for Shining agency" "oh?- wait! HUH?! B-But Haicho I don't think I have it in me or what it takes to be an idol!" "Which is why you will have help from the rest, of course you will be worked to the bone but we know you can do it with enough persistence! So I will ask you again Haruka are you willing to be an idol for my agency?"

"Yes!...."