Chapter 1: Kiara's new little brother

- Third Person Prov
It was about two days after Kiara's presentation as Princess of the Pride Lands and Simba the King of the Pride Lands couldn't be a happier father, everything was perfect, but then suddenly as he watched the sun go down with his mate and wife Nala, the Queen of the Pride Lands, they both saw flashes of green light, these flashes even made birds fly out of the trees they were in in the jungle not far from Pride Rock "Mother, take care of Kiara, Nala and I are going to investigate" Simba told his mother Sarabi who was an aging lioness and former Queen of the Pride Lands who grimly nodded having to have heard of tales of certain humans who could create green light that instantly killed other humans who couldn't come close to being able to do anything like that, as the king and queen went to investigate, Nala smirked "How about a race?" Nala asked her mate after they walked for about an hour away from Pride Rock "Nala" Simba scolded his mate and queen "This is serious" he told Nala "Come on, we haven't raced ever since we were cubs" Nala pleaded in a teasing tone she hasn't used for a while, Simba smirked back at Nala "All right then" Simba sighed then within literally one second later, he said very quickly "One, two, three, GO!" this surprised Nala because she half expected him to turn her offer down and yet here they were, racing like they were cubs again, and just like when they were cubs, she was winning, but then gasped as they got to the strange sight where the flashes of green light came from and skidded to a stop, they were near the elephant graveyard they never went to again after what happened when they were cubs "Ha ha" Simba laughed as he skidded after her "I win" he declared "Simba" Nala gasped "Look" she said pointing down to the hillside of just bones where they saw two dead adult humans, a male with spiky brown hair in some type of armour and his entire left arm was glowing blue but then became transparent and a female with jet black hair and the female's body was holding something, something alive and squirming in the female's body's arms as they heard an infant's cries, they heard familiar growling, "Shenzi" Simba whispered/hissed as him and Nala crouched down low so they won't be spotted "Banzai and Ed" the three aging hyenas neared the squirming bundle in the female's arms "The two dead ones are yours" Shenzi told the other two "The tender man cub is mine" she told them and they were both basically and practically salivating "Simba" Nala hissed "We can't allow the infant to die, we must protect it" she told Simba "Right, damn hyenas" Simba growled, he then stood up straight and roared then leaped down into the graveyard above the infant protectively "Mufasa!" Shenzi gasped shocked bouncing back and rolling backwards "That's impossible, he's dead!" She exclaimed "Long time, no see" Simba glared at the three scavengers "Simba, ha ha ha" Shenzi said "Haven't you grown into quite the stud?" Shenzi mocked circling the king "We were just about to dine on this delightful feast, care to join us?" Shenzi told/asked "You know I can't let you do that" Simba stated, so you see, his grandfather made it capital offence to hunt down humans in the Pride Lands before he died, so translation, it's forbidden to hunt or attack humans or their bodies in the Pride Lands, "Oh that's right" Shenzi mocked "That pesky law your granddad made" she sneered at the lion she hunted when he was a cub "Those laws don't apply to us" she added as Banzai and Ed moved toward the infant's dead parents, Nala roared and jumped in front of the bodies scaring them "It's the chick!" Banzai exclaimed "Nulu? Nolo?" Banzai asked Shenzi because that idiot forgot her name "My name is Nala" she glared at him to know she definitely meant business "Leave the humans alone. We're taking the man cub with us" she declared, Simba raised an eye at Nala, she glared at him to know she was dead serious "Right" Simba agreed "He's coming home with us" he told the hyenas looking down at the human infant under him that he's going to try his hardest to protect "Oh really?" Shenzi mocked "You and what army is going to stop us from snapping that little neck in two?" she asked then almost as if on cue and perfect timing, lionesses surrounded them growling atop the cliff "Should have known" Shenzi said "Never taunt a guy who can answer that question" she turned to pack mates "Back off" she told them then the three scavengers left hungry "Leave" Simba told the lionesses "I need to talk things out with my queen" he told them and the lionesses obeyed their king and left for Pride Rock "Nala" he asked "What exactly did you mean by 'We're taking him home with us'?" Simba asked Nala "Exactly what I said" Nala replied to her mate moving to the bundle and moving a piece of cloth to reveal a human infant younger than Kiara, he wasn't even a year old yet while Kiara is 3 years old, "Look at him Simba, he's you, it's just that he lost his father AND his mother" Nala told Simba, the human infant blinked up at them, a curious shaped cut in the form of a bolt of lightning that was still bleeding a bit badly, it felt unnatural, almost as if something pure evil had touched this child but the child himself wasn't evil "One of the lionesses told me before they left, that they overheard what happened" Nala started "The female begged another human male to spare her son, he told her to stand aside" she explained "But she didn't and sacrificed herself for her child" Simba finished for her with a sad expression laying down next to the infant allowing him to pet his mane "His name is Aidan Daniel Moorington" Nala said telling Simba the infant's name "Well" said Simba nuzzling the infant very gently who was really growing on him "Welcome to the Pride, my son" he said with a smile as Aidan yawned then snuggled into Nala who had layed down to the other side of him almost as if he knew she was a mother.

(Because Aidan In This Story Was Born Force-Sensitive As Well As Being Born VERY Strong With The Force, Practically As Strong As Rey Skywalker, He Unknowingly Called To Simba And Nala And Nala And Simba Sensed It And The Force Brought Simba And Nala To Aidan And It Made Them Decide To Adopt And Raise Him As Their Son And Train Him To Protect Himself And Become The Man Aidan Has Become At The End Of The Story)