Safari's Music Career

Safari Jane Ressha And Her Assistant Bendy Along with his Friends Alison and Boris Sat Up In The Office of Safari J. Ressha Productions. The Studio Had a Past. A Past Some People Rarely Speak Of. For SJR Productions Is On The Property Of The Old Joey Drew Studios.

Bendy Was Listening to Safari's Radio when Who Loves You Plays Over the Studio Loudspeaker.

Safari Chuckles. "Looks Like Alison Found My Frankie Valli CD"

Charlotte Von Ressha Safari's 21 Year Old Daughter And The Studio CFO Walks in tapping Her Claws In Time To The Music. "Actually Momma Ressha That's My CD Alice Wanted to Test The Loudspeakers."

Safari Grins And Sits at her Ludwig Drum set and Plays the Opening.

Charlotte's Jaw Dropped. "Momma Ressha! Never Knew You Could Play Frankie's Music"

Safari Giggles. "I listen to A Lot Of Frankie Valli."

Charlotte Is Totally Awestruck. "So That is where all My Frankie Valli CD's Went!"

Safari Hands Charlotte her CD's Back. "Here ya Go Charlotte I Ripped Them all to My Studio PC"

Charlotte Was Struck With an Idea. "Momma Ressha You Ever Consider Touring?"

Safari Tensed But Relaxed At the Thought. "I Will! Red Ressha Always Said I Should Have a Career In Music."

Charlotte Grinned. "Momma Ressha You Could Cover Music Like Frankie Valli"

Safari Nodded. "To Make Music SJR Needs a Music Division Charlotte How Would You Like to Be CEO of The New CVR Productions?"

Charlotte Said, "Yes! I'll Do It!"

Safari Hugs Charlotte. "This is A Charlotte Von Ressha Production From The Hollywood Studios Of Safari J. Ressha Productions"