Prolouge

hi im Kim Aizle , 20 years old , i dont have alot of friends . Its because iam a Campus Nerd. well except my Unnies , E:U , Ashia, Mia, Onda, Sihyeon , Yiren. they were the only people protecting me from my bullies in school. My Dad leaved my Mom for Another Woman whom has also a privious husband. My Mom was a Good spouse to my dad. also the leader of my Bullies Was my Step- sister, Emily. the Campus Crush A.K.A the CAMPUS SLUT. who will sleep with another guys then leave them, A two timer. She was My DAD'S favorite DAUGHTER, he was so blind because i know that they were Gold diggers.  my grandfather Became my Dad i didn't fell Incomplete or there's a missing peice in my Heart Or in my whole personality. She was the boss of all the bosses of the kims Company in different parts of the world,  On the other hand Emily always snuggle in my dads side and always asks for money. My grandmother always bakes me some cupcakes. She doesent like the guts of my Step-mom and sister, she didnt even show up on their Wedding ceremony along with me, we just spent our whole time in the Park. In my grandparent's arms i dont feel unsafe, i feel secure in their arms that i dont even wanna leave their Embrace.