Chapter 1

Stiles's pov

Percy Jackson was really unsettling me. I couldn't put my finger on why but since he had walked through the door of the classroom my 'Stiles senses' have been tingling. He looked like a normal teenage boy. He was tall with jet black hair and sea green eyes. And yes he was very handsome. But something was up with this kid and I was gonna find out what.

I had been so lost in my thought that I hadn't noticed he was actually talking to me. "Sorry?" I say. "I was asking if I could borrow a pen." Huh? That was weird since I could clearly see a pen sticking out of his pants pocket.

I was clearly going paranoid analyzing everything this kid was doing and saying. Maybe his pen ran out of ink or something. I shake my head at myself and hand over a pen to percy.

At lunch my thoughts and eyes are still trained on Percy. I still didn't know why but I couldn't shake off the feeling something was up this kid. We had barely said any words to each other but I already did not like him. And for that too, I had no reason.

"I don't like him" I tell Scott, sitting down at our table, my eyes still on Percy Jackson who had been joined by a hot blonde girl and a kid with dark black hair who seemed a little younger than both of them. "Like who?" Lydia asks me."Him" I say inclining my head towards Percy. "Isn't that the new kid?" Scott asks me. "New kids, the girl is in my math class and she is hella smart." Malia says.

"I don't care, there's something about him that sends my senses tingling, actually there is something about all of them."

"And by 'something' you mean something 'supernatural'?" Upon seeing me nod Scott says "I don't know, I would have gotten a scent if he is something supernatural."

"He seems alright to me too." Lydia says, looking over at Percy Jackson, and as I mentioned before he was extremely good-looking and I did not like the way Lydia nor Malia was looking at him.

"Guys can we focus here." I say and actually manage to catch their attention."I have this feeling about this kid Percy Jackson and the last time I ever had a feeling like that it was about Theo and he managed to tear the pack apart."

"C'mon guys we g-" Theo starts. "Shut up Theo" Scott and I say at the same time.

"Alright Stiles I get that you have this feeling about that guy and we will check upon him. I swear it won't be like last time. But right now we need to focus on the real problem since we really don't have any proof that Percy is connected to the supernatural world at all."

I knew he was right. Percy Jackson wasn't our priority right now. For a while things had been quiet at beacon hills until two girls had been severely injured and one killed by something they said looked like a wolf. Mrs. Mccall had noticed that the injuries seemed to have a werewolf quality to it and informed us immediately. We had realized there was a new werewolf in town. After about two weeks of painful searching in the woods we had found Kyle, a new werewolf. He wasn't ready to come with us or talk to us but we had got him cornered. Two werewolves, Scott and Liam, against one. It should have been easy. But we had underestimated Kyle. He somehow escaped and since then we have been planning to set up a trap to catch him. And I and Lydia had succeeded in making a plan similar to what we did with Cora and Boyd.

I sigh,"When?" I ask.

"Tonight. The full moon's tonight and we have to get Kyle before that because he does not have much control over his powers yet and he might hurt someone." Liam says.

We all agree to meet at school at night around 9 o'clock.

I still had time left before I had to leave. After all this, Percy Jackson still hadn't left my mind. I decide to check upon him a little bit.