𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒

[C H A N G E S  O F  H O W  I  W R I T E  A  C H A P T E R ! !]

Requested by: CaptainMikaela
-Sanemi x Hanahaki! Reader-

[● ● ●]

[○ ○ ○]

[○ ○ ○]

It's not going to stop anytime soon. If you keep on acting like this towards him, its gonna get worse. The pain is getting more unbearable everytime you cross your path, or even look at him.

It hurts, its painful, and you have to admit...

You feel like you're going to die soon enough.

"(Name)-san!" You heard someone called you, it's a familiar voice.

You turned around to see Kanae running towards you. Both of you got so close together in just a matter of time, it shocks you that you and Kanae have so much in common.

She stops infront of you, wearing that signature smile of hers. You couldn't return the same enthusiasm that Kanae gave, the pain inside your lungs and down to your heart is making you wince.

But since Kanae was infront of you, you bear with it until you could go alone and puke all of this white shiragiku.

"K-Kanae-chan..." You lowly said, this disease is making you weak.

You tried to force a smile, but Kanae didn't bought it.

"Are you okay? You look really pale..." She said worriedly.

You gave her a reassuring smile before you nodd, "I'm fine. It's just, I'm feeling a little sick but il be sure to make this go away." You said but you look down.

Lying is not a good point. This thing inside you is going to tear your lungs apart. But you couldn't tell anyone about it, you don't have the courage. You never had.

[♤ ♤ ♤]

"Oi! (Name)!" You flinch hearing that voice.

Its Sanemi...

Not now...

Please, anytime...

But not now!

Not now—

"Yes?" Turning around, you face him still forcing a smile which almost made you vomit.