Attacked

It was 3 in the morning. Jimmy had woken up for an unknown reason. Going downstairs of his country house, he had tripped over at least 4 times. He didn't bother turning on the light. He went out to the verandah to get some fresh air. It was a warm summer night.

Jimmy jumped as he heard someone walk up behind him. He didn't need to guess. It was Robert. He was over that day and decided to sleep at Jimmy's. He probably heard how Jimmy was cursing as he tripped for the third time and woke up. Robert wrapped his arms around Jimmy's neck.

"Why up so early?" he asked.

"Ugh, just woke up and can't sleep," Jimmy groaned. Jimmy and Robert have been really close for 5 years now.

"You hungry?" Robert asked. Jimmy nodded as Robert went inside.

"Come in. Ah what..." Robert's eyes froze on the huge pile of dishes in the sink.

"Leave that," Jimmy ordered.

"What do you want? You have... Whisky... Champagne... Beer... Oh! Damn... A broken bottle of... Umm... Vodka. Do you even have food?! How do you live in this mess?!" Robert said, shocked.

"Well, I'm barely ever home," Jimmy said, making up an excuse.

"Go lie down. I'll be done in no time. I'll see what we can have." Robert said.

"Oh Rob, why do I have to listen to you? I'm not your boyfriend, am I? I want to stay," Jimmy complained. That was a bad move. Robert came up to him and pinned him to the nearest wall. He was much stronger than Jimmy.

Robert kissed Jimmy's neck and looked straight into his eyes.

"Rob, no. Please," Jimmy pleaded with his soft voice but nothing would stop Robert now. He went down to his neck and nipped at the soft skin. A soft moan escaped Jimmy's mouth. He stopped nipping and left a soft trail of kisses leading to his collarbone.

"Rob, please." Jimmy's voice wasn't that soft anymore. It was rough and creaky. He was getting frustrated as Robert pinned him harder. It hurt Jimmy's wrists so much, his eyes were getting watery.

"Hurts, huh?" Robert laughed as he noticed tears in Jimmy's eyes. He went up to his ear and bit the tip. Jimmy screamed in pain.

"Robert! Stop!" Jim couldn't take it anymore. He started to fight back, but not much happened. Tears streamed down his cheeks. Robert looked up, smiled and let him go. Jim was weak. He curled up on the floor. Robert put him back up on his legs.

"Why, Percy?" Jim was confused. Robert just winked and walked to the kitchen. Jimmy was devastated. He walked back up to his room and locked himself inside. He cried himself to sleep.

There was a secret that he was hiding from everyone. It was too embarrassing to share. He was attracted to Robert in a special way.

After what he's done, Jimmy was lost in his thoughts.

Hey Guyz! Well this didn't come out as expected, but I feel that it will get to something at one point. If you find it slightly weird, just remember, I wrote it on a plane ride at 4 am in the morning listening to Led Zeppelin II...